Riding down

We got to Melanie's house and I thought it was much better then my 1 bedroom condo! I looked at her gasping. She grabbed my hand. "......" She was just quiet. She grabbed me and pushed me on the couch and kissed me. I kissed back closing my eyes while feeling happy. Her tongue forced in my mouth while mine and hers battled. But she won. I wrapped my arm around her while she tugged at my skirt letting the kiss go "I want these off" she mumbled. I blushed taking them off. "...your wet" she rubbed against it. "I planned on showering" I said blushing. "It's alright." She slid a finger in. I moaned a bit. She took it out and took her dress off revealing her bra and panties. I walked to her and started to kiss her. She slid off my panties slowly as I started to tug off her bra. She slid her finger in thrusting in and out. "M-Melanie~" I said out loud. She then started kissing me. We then heard knocks at the door. "Shit" Melanie mumbled under her breath grabbing a white robe and throwing a pink one on me, while walking to the door. I quickly put it on while grabbing the clothes and put them under the couch. "Hey Mel" a girl said hugging her. "Uh hey (insert Melanie's friends name in here xD)" she said. "Who is that?" She asked Mel in a weird way. "My girlfriend!" That was my cue to go to Melanie and kiss her. While holding her hand. "Oh that's the person we were supposed to meet. I wanted to go to Starbucks. With you. Only you. Not even your girlfriend." She said. "Well ok.. Lemme go get some clothes." She said walking away to the room. "It was nice to meet you!" I said walking to Melanie awkwardly. Melanie walked out in a hoodie pants and some converse."alright I'm leaving. Bye babe" she said kissing my cheek and walking out. I waved and closed the door and locked it. I dialed a number on my phone and called."HEY BSF I THOUGHT YOU'D BE AT THE CONDO BEFORE YOU LEFT LAST NIGHT. You weren't I'm so lonl- well I did go to the club with yesenia and Lana." (He/She) said. "Well I just had s-" I got cut off remembering the idea. "I just landed I mean like 1 hour ago so now I'm chilling" I sniffed the robe I was wearing smelling Melanie. "Sniffing your dads jackets again?" My Bsf asked. "Uh no. Just some new clothes I bought." I said. The whole day passed and I was talkin to my Bsf. " it's getting late, we should hang up now. Love you"(He/She) said "love you too goodnight" I said hanging up. I took a shower in Melanie's room I got out and my hair in a bun with my bvb pajamas. I looked in her closet and saw a lil place for my clothes. I smiled and lied down. "When is she coming home..." I mumbled. I heard a thunder. I dialed Melanie's number. Luckily she picked up. "U-um m-Melanie c-can you come home....I- I'm scared....." I said. "B-but. Ok" Melanie said with a bit of an annoyed sound. It passed 5 minutes and Melanie came in and I hugged her. "I'm scared.." I said crying. She picked me up a bit and put me on the bed. "It was a serious meeting. I had to go early for this?!" She said. ".....sorry" I said "it's ok cause your paying me back with kisses." Melanie said. She walked to me in a nightgown and started kissing me passionately. I didn't want it to end so I didn't ask the question going on in my head 'do you love me?' Our tongues battled again as I started dragging my fingers across her back. We broke the kiss for air. "You got your kiss....can we cuddle now?..." I said. She pulled me close and we went to sleep.