I love everything you do

Melanie called me just as we pulled up. "Ya ready to look adorable in the radio station?" She asked. "Sure, first time being in one cause, y'know not famous." Melanie giggled "ok" I smacked my hand realizing I had a casual conversation with Melanie Martinez, "ok, there is no food in your teeth, no possibility you become a jinx and no possibility of Melanie dying cause of of your breath. Now go!" My best friend said. My best friend told me cause (He/She) knows what I think. I walked out the car straight to Melanie as the fans stared and that one particular fan glared at me as I held her hand and walked in. As soon as i held her hand paparazzi came taking pictures and gossip was basically a job outside. I felt scared as I sat next to Melanie in the chair next to the microphone and drinks for us. "Melanie! Glad your here! First question, who's this foxy lady next to you?" Asked the radio man. Just as I was about to answer she said "my girlfriend, we were dating two months ago I don't allow people to call her foxy" I blushed so hard at the words I heard from her mouth. She scooted next to me and wrapped her arm around me. "She was my inspiration of training wheels" she held my hand through the whole thing. The only thing I heard was one half of the fans fangirling, the other half raging. I knew this would be a hell of a ride. As we walked out the back for break she told me everything "sorry I said we were dating! Everything I said was fake! Only cause you seem glum when you said I was famous and you weren't" sadly I tried my hardest to believe everything but I knew about everything. "People are now expecting me to have a date for my tour because I told them, the person I bring to the radio station is my date. I grabbed a half that didn't know. And I told em. My friends expect a boyfriend or girlfriend" then my sad face turned slowly into a excited face "I'LL DO IT MELANIE MARTINEZ I WILL-because uh I always wanted to go to the places your going. So I can uh.... Take photos! Ya take photos! I'm a photographer!." I said nervously. Melanie giggled as if she knew I wasn't a photographer. I am a singer. So I went to the front to Get in my friends car.