T.W.O.

Taehyung's pov

What? My mistake? It was all his fault. What's his name? Yeah Jungkook i guess. And hi I'm Taehyung. Anyways, it was all his fault. Well, I don't know how I can consider it my fault that the so called kingka of the school threw a crushed ball of paper randomly, to nowhere, well actually to the place I was walking on. And well how was it my fault that I tripped on the paper ball and fell down, with him, spilling all the food to his, what's it said G-U-K-I ?? They are such annoying people.

Taehyung made his way to the little group of people staying at the corner of the canteen. They are the so called film geeks. But they like being called film geeks, probably because they believe that they are one.

"What? Harry Potter and the cursed child? Now that's what I am talking about...", Hoseok hyung said.
"Yeah right it is. They have already filmed a drama for this. Waiting for the time when a film based on it will hit the cinemas", Jimin hyung added.
"The Harry potter series is my favorite. Too bad J.K. Rowling had to end it and bring back a new one. Never-mind though as long as the Harry Potter series still exist...", I joined in. And we started talking again aimlessly about all the fictional films that has recently hit the cinema. I love these guys. We have been best friends since we were toddlers, okay too much emphasis, but I remember growing up with them and only them. They love movies and I love them too. The lunch break ended and we had to go back to our classes, and it was Mr. Garricks' class, which I, along with Jiminnie and Hoseok hyung, absolutely love. He is this smart, genius and sometimes foolish professor, who loves science fiction as much as we do. And he teaches us movies and camera too.
"The last man to reach the class has to buy a whole set of popcorn and drinks for the next movie.", Jiminnie said and the two started running off. Ughh!! They always plan everything beforehand and I always fail on such missions. But never mind, I am used to it by now. Besides, it will be like my 100th time buying cinema snacks for these weirdos, if I fail on this mission too.
"Hey wait up!!", I called them and was about to run off to them until a hand grabbed me denying me permission to go. "What the-", I screamed.
"Not so fast you nerd". It had to be Jungkook of course. I gave him a told-ya-i-m-not-a-nerd look and he corrected himself, "okay fine whatever you call yourself".
And then I just had to let out a satisfied victorious grin.
"But don't think we're done here. You have caused yourself a big trouble young man. Be ready..", he threatened me and left the canteen.
Wow... that was actually a typical high school situation, and not to mention a funny one. I have always hated non-fiction stories, so I don't like drama so much. And this was just intense drama. Haha. Anyways gotta go, don't wanna be late in Mr. Garricks class.

Time skip

"Taehyung could you please stay back for a while. We need to talk.", Mr. Garrick said soon as the bell rang, signalling the end of the class. And so all the students had left the class and only Taehyung and Mr. Garrick were remaining.

"So yes Mr. Garrick. What can I help you with?", Taehyung said happily as he skipped and made his way to Mr. Garrick's table.
"Yes about your project-"

"Oh yes my project Mr. Garrick. It is awesome isn't it. I decided to work on typical science this year and decided on robots. This plot for the film project will be just fine. I am so excited."

"About that Taehyung... ummm.. I don't get why the topic is so interesting. Ever since you put that topic on the film section board, we have been losing viewers. We need a different topic, kind of alluring one, you know typical high school drama. Yeah I am thinking about doing a non fiction film this year."

"What? a non fiction film? But sir, you know I-"

"I know you do Taehyung, and that's why I want you to try it out. Give it a go. And being the president of the film club, you have no other excuses."

"But what topic should I come up with and what plot. Mr. Garrick this is too much."

"Suit yourself Taehyung. But I want an interesting topic and plot all made within this week. Thank you for your cooperation."

Wow. Did he just? What am I going to do? I absolutely hate ,no, loathe non fictional dramas, and having to think of one, no, film one? God!!

Taehyung was walking down the corridors, thinking about weird non fiction plots. He absolutely had no idea how he was gonna pull it off this time. And that was when a hand grasped Taehyung and pulled him to an abandoned class.

"What the -", Taehyung tried to break free but Alas! The boys were too strong.

"Well, well, well Taehyung we meet again.", The mint haired boy said, with a smirk plastered on his face. "Told ya you got yourself into trouble", The pink haired boy said.

Oh god, they are here again. Those are the jocks that were following umm.. Jungkook? yeah the GUKI guy. "What do you want?", I spat out, not a hint of agitation and fearfulness in my voice.

"Oooo!! A fearless nerd huh?", the pink haired guy said.

"I said not a ne-" and then a smack. The pink haired punched me right on my jaw. Damn it was a direct and a hard shot. 

The two just smirked at Taehyung and made their way to the exit. "We're not done yet you nerd. The game just started."

Taehyung was left in the abandoned classroom with a bruise on his jawline and a busted lip.

Wow!! totally! So many bad happenings in a day. Well, I am not scared of them though, throw any tantrums at me, I ain't gonna squeak. But what am I going to do with the film project ughh!!

So guys chapter two yay!! in case you didn't notice, the lines written in italic are all third person POV. I hope you guys are enjoying the story.  :) :)