T.W.E.N.T.Y. O.N.E.

*but okay twenty one chapters already?? Sorry we will continue the story in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...*

The week went out just fine for both the boys. Jungkook and Taehyung, they got close. They didn't forget about the soul purpose though, the reason why a geek and a jock passed ways, the film obviously. Morning they went to school together (turns out Taehyung lived a couple of neighborhood away from Jungkook, right on his way to school, and Jungkook would happily stop by and wait for Taehyung every morning on his doorsteps). How he knew Taehyung's house? Well it was quite a story:

Taehyung was going all crazy after he returned to his house. He couldn't believe it himself, he spent a whole 24 hours with Jungkook, and he made it out alive. Some part of him wanted to spend some more time maybe, but he'd never admit it. So yeah, back home he was getting lunatic, erratic heartbeat, quick breathing, body trembling. He didn't know why. Well maybe it was because of the fact that he knew some of the deepest secrets, some that maybe he was not allowed to know. Did I push him too much? Did he let it all out unwillingly? Did I sound really obstinate and mean? Is he still hurt now? Is he okay? Those thoughts went round and round in his brain, and he couldn't help but let out a scream. And well, Taehyung don't forget you have a mom!

As soon as he screamed, Mrs. Kim was on his doors, concerned and worried, and maybe a little annoyed too. Sweat glistening her face, she had actually made a frantic run, and she was in the backyard, she ran the whole house to reach there, and within minutes, that's some speed you got there Mrs. Kim. 

"Taehyung What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked, partially concerned and partially really frustrated of having to run such a large distance. And trust me if Taehyung failed to reason well, Mrs Kim would totally be the reason of his death.

"MOM?"

"Oh come on. I ran the whole way, just for this? Why would you even scream so loud? You nearly triggered an earthquake?"

"I-i don't know mom!" Sensing Taehyung's inhibition, Mrs. Kim calmed down, something must be bothering Taehyung a lot, oh wait- is it the-

"Is it the Guki guy?"

"What?" Now, that really did get Taehyung shocked, so shocked that he choked on his own words. "Wh-why would you even ask that mom? And well how do you even know him?"

"Well your doing your project with him right? And your phone contacts i guess, there's GUKI written on it, and since I only know Hoseok and Jimin, so that was a little confusing? And"

"Wooah woah wait! Did you say you checked my phone?"

"Ummm maybe"

"MOM WHEN?" Taehyung was on his feet now, position stiff.

"Ummm.. when you were in the washroom maybe!"

"Mom why would you?"

"Well, I bought you that phone! I have full authority to check your phone being a legitimate guardian, thank you very much!"

Taehyung let out a sigh. Out of every trouble that he had thought he'd face in his life, a simple one as his mom checking his phone wasn't one of them, and in this time, oh wait! "Mom did you just see the contacts or anything else?"

"Why? Is there anything else in your phone that is forbidden to be seen? Are you-"

"Ew.. mom no! Gross of course not! Jeez!"

He didn't know why he reacted the way he reacted,seriously, it wasn't like he was hiding anything from his mom, his phone was practically useless, science fiction, books and book review apps was all he had! Total geek i know! But  he also had some bunch of random clips for his project saved on his phone.