S.I.X

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Take me home!"

"Take you where?"

"Yeah home! You probably have a car right. Give me a ride. It's as simple as that!"

"*scoff* Why would I?"

"Please you have no rights to order me around! I'm the one who bosses around you nerd! I can't believe I'm having a conversation with you."

"There you go again. You know what GUKI? Walk yourself home!", Taehyung shouted and left the younger again, stomping his feet as he went.

"oh nonono!! Wait. I was just kidding", Jungkook hurried toward Taehyung and held him by his arms. "Look at you, not a nerd at all. So handsome!" Jungkook said. Taehyung scoffed, "What do you want?"

"I said it already. I need a ride back home. Can't you just stop being so stubborn and give me a 15 minutes ride."

"Ughh!! It's pointless to argue with you! Come!"

Taehyung went and Jungkook followed, relieved that he managed to convince Taehyung.

.

.

.

"What? Is this your ca-? Do you expect me to ride on this one?", Jungkook said, pure astonishment written all over his face. It was an old Buick Riveria, the one which used to be in fashion during the 1960s. They are a great classic, trust me and have this vintage, sultry side and looks marvelous but Taehyung's car was not so marvelous, in fact it was wrecked. Dents and torn- outs here and there. The car looked like it had run through a path of thorny bushes, because of all the scratches it had on itself.

"Suit yourself!. You don't want to? Then what are you waiting for, walk yourself home.", Taehyung screamed, offended with the younger's words. "Besides this is my baby. Come on hop in!"

"Does this thing even run?" Jungkook said while entering the car.

"No it rides."

"oh If someone sees me in this junk, I'm gonna be so screwed.", Jungkook said and bent himself lower, as if trying to hide himself.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh no, Sasha's here! Quick cover me!", Jungkook said and scooted down more, completey hiding his body under the seats. But Sasha walked past without even noticing the car.

"She's gone", Taehyung whispered.

"Phew that was close!", Jungkook said as he stood up again. "Start the thing. I want to be in home already."

"So much for waiting a full hour in the rain.", Taehyung barely whispered.

"Did you say anything?"

"oh n-no nothing.", Taehyung stuttered and started on his engine.

One push, the engine doesn't start, second time and the third time, the car's not working. 'Oh how great' Taehyung thinks.

"What? Isn't this thing working?"

"It was, not until you came and sat on it.", Taehyung said as he got out of the car.

"oh please. Let me tell you this, your car is just a piece of junk."

"Get out", Taehyung opened the doors of Jungkook's side and grabbed Jungkook's arm and started to pull him. "Get out this instant."

"W-wha"

"Oh I'm not throwing you! Quit your dramas and get out, I need to fix the car."

"Oh", Jungkook said and voluntarily stepped out of the car.

Taehyung opened the car's front portion and when he did, he was welcomed by a fume of gas. They both coughed. "ughh. The engines over heated.", Taehyung said, once the fume cleared.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing you fool! The engine got overheated, you know excessive heat!!!"

"Oh then fix it!"

"Can't"

"Why?"

"because I can't"

"But why?"

"stop asking too many question. Ughh!! It frustrates me, could you remind why I am here with you?"

"Well because you decided to cal me in the back-"

"Enough", Taehyung said dashing off away from Jungkook.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a mechanic."

"No you can't leave me alone here."

"Then come with me!"

"I don't want to walk."

"Then stay here."

"No, I can't risk anyone seeing me with this piece of junk. I'm coming with you."

"UGHH!!, Taehyung let out an irritated scoff, and continued on his way.

Afyer a while, "Taehyung I'm tired!", Jungkook said, acting like a baby, pouting!

"What do you want me to do?"

"Carry me!"

"What? Do I look like lunatic to you?"

"Please!!!!"

"Ughh fine hop on, Taehyung said and Jungkook happily obliged, joining for a piggy back ride.

They had walked for about 10 minutes. Taehyung was getting tired and Jungkook's continuous nagging, movements, swaying were not helping at all. So, he harshly dropped Jungkook down.

"NOw what is wrong?"

"I'm done! I'm so done with you!"

"But but I'm tired!!"

"And you don't think I am?",Taehyung said, anger clearly evident on his face.

"Okay I will walk. Happy?"

"No, just don't. Don't come with me anymore. I don't want to see your face."

"But your supposed to give me a ride."

"I won't"

"But how am I going to make my way back home."

"There's this thing called "BUS". Take it. Do whatever you want, I don't care but please don't interrupt me!!", Taehyung said and bolted away from Jungkook. Jungkook just stood there, not knowing where to go and what to do, like a lost puppy.
A double update yayyyy!!! 😁😁