As your kiss fades

I had my hand over my heart and could fill my t-shirt soaking. I opened my eyes and pulled my hand away.

Blood seeped through my top. I was crying looking into Chris, he was holding my. Despite all the pain and the sobbing I was okay.

'No. No. No.' Chris was sobbing hard his tears falling onto my cheeks.

'Chris I'm - not - ready to go yet.' I was sobbing trying to breath normally. Chris took my hand and lay it against his cheek. He was covered in my blood.

'Stay with me. Stay. Please don't leave. Please. Taylor.' He said holding my head up. Skylar stood with the gun still pointed. He couldn't speak. Chris looked up at him.

'Why not me.' He yelled every word. I was nuzzled into his chest.

Dying I was cold and my mouth was dry. Chris didn't leave my side. Skylar reared the gun to his head and I couldn't watch.

'No more pain.' I said looking at him. His face was scared and he pulled the trigger. I turned to Chris, the pain was worsening. I groaned.

'We have to call 911- I have to-' He was panicking choking on words suffering every breath.

'No.. I don't want to die.' I said my eyes drooping.

'Don't let me leave. Stay- Stay with me don't go.' I sobbed. I didn't want him to leave me. The floor was soaked in blood now and I was shaking. He put his hand over my heart I could feel It beating slower.

'I'm only alive for you. Please don't go.' He begged me, his face a mask of pain. I hated that. I couldn't keep my eyes open properly. My eye lids were slowly closing. I was breathing fast but I was calm.

'Chris. Stay with me.' I repeated, tears falling from my eyes.

'I wont leave. I love you.' He said slowly. I was looking up at him. My body was cold and I was shivering slightly. I was holding Chis's hand, my other hand was over my heart. Chris placed his hand gently over mine. I sighed. Chris held me tight and reached over. He pulled the knife from the corner of the room. I winced in pain.

'No...' I said weakly. 'You cant leave me.' I said quietly. He placed the knife shakily above his own heart.

'I want to go with you.' He cried. I held his hand. He was looking at me. I know I was causing him too much pain I knew he would do anything to stay with me. He slowly lowered the knife and then pressed it deep into his skin. I saw the pain in his eyes. I hugged close to him. The pain was easing and I was so tired. He held my hand and then sunk down against the wall, holding me. I was slipping away, sure of it now. He was looking down at me. My breathing sped up, my heart ached with the pain of denial.

'I love you.' Said Chris trying to fit all his words in dispite the pain. He kissed me and I began to fade. His kiss was fading.

'I love- you.' I whispered It. I let my eyes drop and I felt his lips on mine.

'No.' He said quietly. I could feel him shift a little his hand on the knife. He plunged It deep into his chest.

As his kiss faded I saw thousands of images come and go In my head and though I knew this was ending.

There was one thing I was sure of though.

My undying love for Chris would never fade away.

And In my last dying moments I was finally at peace that I could hold that In my head...

And as his kiss faded. I became more unaware of my surroundings.

I heard someone calling my name. I heard It over and over. The voice wasn't In pain It was calling, soft and caring.

I took one last shaky breath in and calmly sighed out.

As Chris's kiss faded I found comfort In true love.