BFB

" Y/N, you should sleepover at my house Friday!" Y/F/N yelled in my ear as you we walked around town.

" I don't know man, you know my mom doesn't trust men. Or boys."

I took a sip of my Mountain Dew. My content face replaced by a sad one.

" We could just, say he's younger than me?"

In my defense, it didn't sound like a bad idea. My curly hair whipped around my face, getting caught in my lip gloss covered lips. I grabbed the hair that was stuck and placed in behind my ear.

" Sounds like a good idea. "

My bottle was empty so I discarded it in the nearest trash can. We parted ways, she went to her house and I went to mine. I unlocked the door and slammed it shut, making sure my mom knew I was home.

" Mom, Y/F/N wants to know if I can stay at her house."

She rounded the corner into the living room where I was. I watched as she sat on the love seat, flipping open a magazine.

" Does she have any brothers?"

Her beady eyes looked at me through her round glasses.

" Yes, one. But he's younger than us."

She let out a sigh that I knew of way too much.

" Please mom? I'm 17 not 7."

I protested. She closed the magazine and stared me in my eyes.

" Okay, but if something happens call me right away. Ok?"

My face lit up. Ii jumped up  and down.

" Thank you so much mom!"

I pecked her cheek and sprinted down the hall to my room. My book bag rested against my keyboard. I packed my bags, and waited on the front porch. My phone dinged, it was a text from Y/F/N.

" Hey, my mom is busy so i'm having my brother pick you up, ok? "

I sighed, but gave in.

" Sure, that's fine."

What was taking this kid forever? I've been waiting for 28 minutes. Just as I was about to walk back inside, her brother pulls into the driveway.

Was it bad that he was very attractive? Isn't it a rule that best friends can't like each others siblings? Oh well.

" I'm guessing you're Josh?"

I spoke into the open window.

" No, my name is Cameron and i'm your uber.

He rolled his eyes. Wow, nice humor and great looks? + 1842084 points.

" I'll take that as a yes."

I climbed into the front seat, setting my bag in the backseat.

My arm hurt so I went to go rest my arm on the small compartment in between the driver and passenger seats. Josh's arm was already there so our hands grazed. I felt red and warm.

" My bad."

My breath was shaky.

" It's ok."

I think I falling for my bestfriends brother, and I don't care. Ooops.