You are loved

I stared at my image in the mirror. I cringed. My belly was chubby, and I had big thighs.

You're fat
No one will love you
Kill yourself
Stop eating
Kill yourself
I hate you
Kill yourself
KILLYO URSELF
NOO NELO VESYO U

The tears trickled down my face. My mind was beating me down. The voice I use to read everything was eating away at me. I hate myself.

That night, I vowed I wouldn't eat. No matter how many questions I got. No matter how hungry I was.

"Best friend!?" Tyler yelled through the small apartment of mine. Quickly, I pulled on a shirt and yelled "in hear!"

"I brought tacooos." He dragged out the 'o'

"I'm s-"

FAT FAT FAT

"I'm sorry tacoty but I'm not hungry."
My nose burned from the delicious smell.

"Aww, that's OK" He spoke back as he munched on what was supposed to be mine and his tacos.

10 weeks later

It's been around 10 weeks since I've eaten a proper meal. Here and there I'd eat a can of soup or some crackers. I was bone thin, im still fat. My mind yelled at me daily. I'm not ok, this is wrong.

Life is useless. I walked up to my bathroom, pulling out a bottle of pain killers. Pain killers are mind killers. My mind spoke to me. I chugged 3 then 7 then 15. Everything was faded. All of a sudden, the door burst open and Tyler ran in frantic.

"God no why!" Tears streamed down his face. He cares. Nothing i do will benefit anyone.

I could feel myself slipping away.

"Ty, before I go please. all I ever wanted was a kiss but I was too shy. Give me that before I go." My voice was hazy. Then, a pair of soft warm lips met mine, it was the greatest and last thing i felt in the world.

Third person P.O.V.

Tyler couldn't deal with the pain. A week after the funeral Tyler took his father's pistol and shot himself in the head. All because of her. They reunited in heaven and we're resurrected as white doves, just like in their dreams.