Chapter Eight

Leave Inline Comments 🤘🏾

August Alsina - FML in media

Dylan's hoodie in media

Chapter Eight

Bright

Harley Bleu

Harley Bleu

I laid in bed curled up in a ball watching episodes of How To Get Away With Murder when the sound of someone banging on the front door filled my ears. I groaned loudly as I paused the show and pushed the blank off the lower half of my body. I climbed out of bed and made my way down the stairs as the banging on the door got louder. I inhaled a deep breath of air as reached the last sleep. Who over is banging on the front door is seriously pissing me off. I groaned even louder as I unlocked the front door and opened it. I stood there is complete and utter shock as Diana and her husband stood on the front step. I slowly backed up as Diana's husband stared at me smirking.

I kept backing up until I pumped into the glass coffee table. I held my leg in pain as both Diana and her husband Mark walked into the house shutting and locking the door behind them. I sat there in pain rocking side to side as Mark charged towards me while Diana guarded the front door. I silently cried to my self as I tried to back further way from him fearing for my life.

"Don't run now you little whore." He yelled undoing his pants

My eyes grew wide as he dropped his pants and grabbed a hold of my ankle. I feared for my life as Mark hovered over me yanking at the hem of my pajama pants. Diana stood by the door with a devilish smirk on her face. Mark tugged at my pants yanking them off and tossing them across the living room, I silently cried and prayed to myself that someone would save me.

>>>>>>>>>>