Chapter Twelve

Leave Inline comments 🤘🏾

Dylan & his father house in media 🏡

Undercover by Kehlani in media 💖

Chapter Twelve 🌙

• Bright •

Narrator

Dylan inhaled a deep breath of air as he waited outside the rehab center for his father. He hasn't seen his dad Noah Stilinski in weeks and his honestly missed him. Even with all the drama that has happened his father is the only parent he has left. Dylan played with his thumbs as he tried to take his mind off of finally seeing is father. Noah on the other hand was nervous to see Dylan after all these weeks. He wants his son to know that he has changed for the better but is main worry is will Dylan come back home or will he continue to say with Nathan and his mother. Noah inhaled a deep breath of air as he pushed the glass doors open and looked at his son. He slowly walked towards Dylan. Dylan kept his eyes on the ground afraid to make actual eye contact with his father.

"Son." Noah said in a soft tone

"Dad." Dylan said pulling his father into a tight hug

"Dylan I'm so sor-" Noah was cut of by his son

"Dad you don't have to apologize. The past is the past we can't change it we can only move forward and that's what I want up to do." Dylan said as they walked towards his jeep

Dylan and his father Noah drove back to there house in silence. Dylan parked his Jeep in front of the house and sat back in his chair. Dylan sat there having mixed emotions about the whole situation, apart of him is excited to have his father back home and to make progress but there's another part of him is afraid that Noah hasn't changed at all.

>>>>>>