CHAPTER NINE

Storm's POV

It's been 3 week since i heard from Israel. Surprisingly i didn't care. I was actually happy. Probably because of my new boy bestfriend, River McClain. He was 21, maybe 6"4, jet black hair, and gray eyes. But don't get me started on his jawline, it's sharp enough to cut diamonds.

~~2 Days Ago~~

I was at the Starbucks on Kylin Ave, and I was drinking a vanilla latte. I was taking and Instagram Selfie with my new matte black Starbucks cup, when a guy photo-bombed it, but I posted it, anyways, we were soooo cute.

"Hey, you actually kept it." he said as he sat down in the empty chair across from me.

"Yeah, I thought it was cute so, i posted it. If you want i could take it down."

"No, But if you could send it to me, that would be pretty sweet."

"Ok, what's your number?" I asked him.

"It's 933-2357."

"Ok... It... is sent. Did you get it?"

"No, not yet, I might get it in the middle of the night, considering how delayed my messages have been for the past few days. I mean I get goodmorning text at like 12:00 am."

"No, Really why didn't you take it to the phone store or something."

"Because I'm getting the 6s plus in 2 days with the Iphone Forever Plan."

"Oh, well ex-boy best friend bought me the 6s for my 19th birthday. But i'll probably never talk to him again."

"Oh, well i'm sorry."

"No need, so where are you from?"

"My parents are from the states but, I was born in South Korea, while my dad was stationed there. How about you?"

"Wait, So can you like speak Korean?"

"Yeah, I can."

We talked back and forth for hours it felt like. I learned so much about him. I also got myself free Korean lesson, a roommate to go to Korea with, and someone to watch KDramas with. I was so happy to meet him.

"So you really watch k-dramas, right?" he ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, currently i'm watching, Boys Over Flowers, It's one of my favorites so far." i replied.

"Oh really, I love that one, I like the whole idea of F4." I was surprised that he watched it to be honest.

"Oh i think I like Yi Jung And Ga Eul's relationship the most."

"Really, I thought it was basic, but Jun Pyo, Jan Di, Ji Hoon, and Jae Kyung. Thats one funny love square."

"True." I laughed.

~~Present~~

"RIVER, I'M HERE!" I screamed as i walked into his house. It was a 2 bedroom, 1½ bathroom. It was a cozy, and I really liked it, it fit him.

"Hold On! I'm getting dressed. I'll be down in a minute." he screamed.

"Ok." Today was the first day of our KDrama Marathon. I brought 2 days worth of clothes, snacks and I turned off my phone after I sent a message to everyone in my contact list:

Me: Hey, I'm turning of my phone off for 2 days, Me and River are having our first KDrama Marathon. So you have 2 hours to say what you need for next 2 days.