CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Israel's POV

I hate how I feel right now, knowing that she's with him right now. I hate knowing that she might never forgive me. I hate knowing that I can't do anything to persuade her to forgive me.

"Israel." Liam called, pulling me out of thought.

"Yeah." I said turning towards him.

"What are you doing in Storm's dorm?"

"What are you doing here?" I said giving him a questioning look.

"I came to pick up something for Kelsi." He said holding up a pair of straightener. "But Why are you here?"

"I don't know, I miss her I guess." I said looking away from him and back into the dorm.

"How did all happen?"

"I know, we were all best friends, now Storm hates me, Kelsi hates me. I don't know how I could mess up so badly."

"It's all going to go back to the way it was."

"I don't think so." I sighed at the thought of it never going back to the way it was.

My phone flashed, telling me to check my messages.

Unknown: Hey Israel

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: That's not important, I just thought I should tell you how if you don't do exactly what I say, Storm will die.

Unknown: Oh and tell Liam to stop looking over your shoulder. Before Kelsi gets it to.

I looked over at Liam, who was indeed looking over my shoulder.

Me: WHO TF ARE YOU!!

Unknown: Not important

Me: Ok, fine, Whatever you do, don't hurt Storm. She has nothing to do with it.

For a moment, I forgot about the money I owe to an Russian -american mafia boss, for destroying half his club, and scaring away his business.

As I look up from my phone, I see Liam looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

"It's Alessio Marciano, right?" he asked me.

"I think so, he said that if i didn't do what he said, he would kill Storm." I said in a panic.

"Well, you'll have to do what he said, in order to keep Storm safe."

"I know, there's nothing more I want in this world to keep Storm safe, but what if it's something ridiculous?"

"It doesn't matter as long as Storm is safe, and you're safe as well." he said with sincerity in his eyes.

"I know what I had to do but I am so damn scared. I wanted to keep Storm safe, but I also wanted to be safe, myself, but I am willing to put my life on the line to insure her safety."

"I know, bro, I understand what you're saying, I feel the same way about Kelsi, but think about this, who would be there, to protect Storm?

Unknown: He's right you've messed thing up with Storm, would she allow you to protect her from me?

Me: LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! I'LL GET THE DAMN MONEY!

Unknown: It's not only about the money right now, There's something else I want...

Me: DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER! I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL KILL YOU!

Unknown: I'll like to see you try.

I was furious. I could not allow Storm to become some Mafia whore because I couldn't control my drinking rage. I really needed to get on Storm's good side before something happens to her.