CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Storm's POV

As we made our way back to River's House, I realized that this person is watching us.

"Can we go to a hotel?" I ask River. "I think that person is watching us" I whispered.

"Sure, Star."

When we arrived at The Marciano Hotel. When checked in I asked that they will not tell anyone what room we are in.

"Yes, Ma'am" The desk worker said, giving me this flirtatious look.

After flashing him a radiant smile, he smiled back. Watching us in confusion River mouth to me 'what are you doing' , and I just started to laugh.

Would you like to go to the movies, when I get off work? He asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"Yes, I will go to the movies with you."'

"No, you won't. River said angrily.

"Why not, River?"he ask River, giving him a questioning look.

"Because she's my girl friend, Zaxh." He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You two know each other?" I asked as I wiggled my way out of River's hold.

"Yeah, Zaxh is an old friend from high school.' He replied, not taking his eyes of him.

"Does Boss know you have a girlfriend?"

"No, and you're not going to tell him either."

"So you two work together?" I asked as we walked away.

"Yeah, the boss is my uncle, Alessio. He thinks that if we have any relationship outside of work, then we'll lose what really matters in life, and become a bunch of weak pussies. 'No love, only work' is what he says all the time, i'm not going to lie I thought that was true... until I met you.

"What do you mean, until you met me?"

"I mean exactly what I said, until I met you i've never thought about talking to a girl, or bring her to my house. I never thought about a life with a girl in it. After my mom left me with my uncle when I was 12, I never thought I would be able to like another girl, let alone love one. But then I saw you taking a picture with the Starbuck cup, you look lonely and hurt afterwards, like someone you loved left you, I know how that feels, I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone you love. But seeing you in pain, hurt me, and I was so confused, why I was hurting for you. But I know now, I needed you to show me the way. I really like you Storm. Will you be my girlfriend, Officially?"

"Yes, River I will be your girlfriend."

"Oh Thank god, If you said no, I probably would have cried all night and for the next 3 centuries." He joked. "I promise that I will never hurt you physically or mentally. These words that i'm saying right now are my true feelings."

"Ok, I promise the same."

"Let's go in, shall we?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"We shall." I replied laughing. Then my phone dinged. We read the message:

Unknown: Well I never thought that River had the balls to confess his false love for you Storm.

I looked at River as he clenched his fist in anger. Then I replied:

Me: What do you mean false love?

He never replied back, leaving me confused, and River angry.