CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Israel's POV

I've been calling Alessio for the past hour and I haven't had any answer. So I decided to text him.

Me: Do you want the report or not?

No response for a hour.

Me: Well do you? I have other thing to do.

No response for a hour and 30 minutes.

Me: Hello??

Since I haven't gotten a response back in 3 and a half hours, so I decided to stop trying.

I went to my dorm and sat there wondering how this new semester was going to do with all the shit that happened over this break. Are me and Storm ever going to be like it was before? Probably not, she hated me no matter what she said. I completely understand, and I will accept anything she decided to come up with. I hurt her badly and I going to have to accept that. What happened between her and that River dude? I can't even manage to think about him taking her virginity. I was supposed to do that, It was supposed to be something we do together so I can guide her through. I hated the fact that his dirty hands were on her. She gave it away to a man who couldn't care less about her. I really wish that we can be like who it was before, but I know that would never happen.

Storm: Can we talk?

Me: Ok...

Storm: Can I come over?

Me: Sure... Ig

Storm: OK

When Storm arrive, she walked in without saying anything and sat on the couch. She started to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I-I'm Pr-Pr-Pregnant!, Israel what am I going to do?"

"Wait, WHAT? I'm going to FUKING KILL HIM!" I screamed as I walked toward the door.

"ISRAEL, DON'T!" she screamed as I opened the door. I stepped out the door, but stopped when I felt two arms around me. "Israel please don't do it, I need you here, with me, please." she started to cry harder.

"Storm... I have to."

"No you, don't, you can stay here with me, please." she pled.

"Storm, don't make this hard, He deserves to die right now."

"He doesn't know, so please, don't tell him."

"YES, HE DOES, HE KNOWS STORM, HE FUCKING KNOWS!"

"What do you mean he knows?" 

"When I punched him at the hospital, he said that I was going to be a father and you are going to be a mother, So yes Storm he knows."

"He's known, but he didn't tell me or acknowledge the fact, why?"

"I don't know, but i'm going to find out." I said removing her arms from around me, and walking out the door.

"If you do this my child won't have a father, and what am I going to tell them when they get older, Uncle Issy kill daddy." she said before she walked out of the door and towards the elevator.

"STORM!" I yelled before she got on the elevator, but then she was gone. "DAMN IT!"