2

"Luke speaking" I hear him say cockily over the speaker. "Um, hey it's Ava. I'm supposed to be staying with you for a while." I explain awkwardly. He chuckles and says "yeah I know all about you Ava". Well that turned creepy quickly. "Okayyyy" I say dragging out the Y, I mean what do you say to that?!? I hear the door click then Luke says to come up.

I enter the lift nervously, umm earth to Ava since when do you get nervous? Your a bad ass and everyone knows it so start acting like it!, I mentally slap myself and press the button to level 4. As I stand alone in the lift I notice the smell of cigarettes lingering in the air, hope this Luke guy isn't one of those no smoking type fuckers, it was too late to do anything about it now, I had reached the 4th floor and the infamous Luke stood in front of me with a sinister smirk plastered on his face.

"Um hi I'm A.." I said before I was interpreted "Ava, yes well I've been expecting you, or should I say we've been expecting you", as Luke says this 3 other boys appear from around the corner and introduce themselves. I don't remember their name and to be honest I couldn't give two flying fucks.

I'm lead into a large apartment that the boys apparently share. "And this is your room" the Asian I think one says gesturing to a room with a bed, closet and crisp white walls. "Thanks I guess" I say as I walk in and begin to unpack "don't mention it kiddo" Calum? Yes Calum says while leaving my room. "I guess this is home for the next three months" I sigh and finish unpacking.

----1hr later----

"Knock knock" Luke says entering my room. When your ready we're going to lay down some rules in the lounge room." I let out an audible sigh as I walk past Luke and he chuckles.

The other boys are already there when Luke and i took our seats on the couch. "When your staying with us we have a few rule that you must abide by at all times, not just when we're together, okay?" The one who introduced himself as Ashton said, I answer with a simple "yep" before Luke continues "The rules are pretty simple;
1. No swearing
2. Respect us at all times, as well as any others with us.
3. No smoking, drinking or drugs of any kind
4. No lying
5. Ask one of us prior to going out/making plans and if we say no respect that decision.
6. Curfew is 11:30pm
7. No talking back
8. Do what we ask the first time
9. No self destructive behaviour
10. No Fighting"

As he finishes I wonder how I'll remember all those shitty rules when I see Calum stick them up on a blank wall.

"Now Ava can you go to your room and bring us out all of your cigarettes, lighter and anything else that will get you in trouble" I look Luke blankly and say "I don't have any" almost automatically. He chuckles "yeah right, you smelt like a chimney when you first got here" The boy with brightly coloured said composing himself from laughing. "Exactly so if I were you I would get all of my stuff before you get in trouble." Luke spits, bitch, I think to myself before heading to my room.
-
-
-
A/n lol there's probs heaps of errors but that's ok it's 4:42 in the morning and I have school after break in 2 days 😂😫😩😢😭