a taste of trouble

The car ride home was extremely quiet. I could feel Ashton's disappointment suffocating me. I somehow felt bad for lying, but if I'm too much for them to handle, hopefully they'll just send me home.

Parking the car, Ashton got out, slamming the door harder than usuel. Walking around the car, he opened my door impatiently. "Get out Ava" Instructed Ashton. I didn't move, I really wasn't excited to find out what trouble meant in this hellhole. "Now Ava." he repeated more firmly.

With no room for discussion, I obeyed, not wanting to anger the clearly frustrated boy anymore than I already had. He slammed the door behind me and swiftly walked towards the entrance. Once inside, we were greeted by the smiling boys, they don't know yet, I though to myself. "What happened?" Asked Luke, noticing Ashton's less than impressed expression. My inference was suddenly confirmed when Ashton invited me to explain what I was doing when he found me.

I stood there stunned, with all eyes on me. "Well..." coaxed Michel, breaking the silence.

"I-I was..." I stuttered, trying to mentally detangle the web of lies I had spun. "Emily!" I said almost too abruptly, remembering my imaginary friends name. "Emily was feeling sick, so she couldn't hang. A-and she's throwing a party tonight and didn't have.. have the things she needed, so I offered to go to the store for her." I finished confidently, knowing I had thought quickly on my feet.

"Oh, now you remember her name!" Ashton added, seeing through my awfully specific story. Fuck. "Huh?" I replied trying to buy myself some time to think. Before Ashton had the chance to elaborate, Luke cut back in "what did you need to get her?".  *GASP* "Great question Luke!, what did you try to get this Emily friend of yours?" Interjected Ashton, his words dripping with sarcasm.

"Ughh" I exclaim in frustration. I'm so not used to being so obedient for so long. "Some fucking alcohol okay?! Are we done here, I didn't even end up getting anything!!". The patience of the boys wore thin against my outburst.

"Open your bag Ava." Ashton instructed coldly. "W-what?" I said regaining my composure. "Did I stutter? Open your bag now, I'm not repeating myself again." Shit. I know this means trouble.

I thought about surrendering my bag to the twats, but I could not longer contain my frustration, I was stuck. "And what if I don't?!" I retorted, surprising the other boys and agrivating an already fuming Ashton.

The boys exchanged glaces. "Ava go to my room." Ashton said firmly. "Your room? Why??" I asked more than a little confused. "I'd go now if I was you" interjected Luke. Rolling my eyes I turned to leave. I hadn't even taken a step when my bag was snatched from my grasp. "What the h..." I began "keep walking Ava" interrupted Ashton.

I walked into his room and instantly started snooping around. I was soon inturpted by a slightly calmer Ashton clearing his throat. "In future I want you sitting on my bed unless instructed otherwise" he said. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked awaiting my response. "Crystal" I replied with more than a hint of sass. "That's yes Sir when you're in trouble." He added.

He sat down on the bed and called me over. Before I could realise what was about to happen, he swiftly pulled me over his knee. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed trying to get back on my feet. It was no use, I was pinned there. I soon stopped my efforts as the first SMACK landed on my ass. "You do NOT swear, especially not at me and especially NOT when you're already in trouble." He lectured. "Well what do you think you're doing pervert!!" I said, again struggling to get up from his lap. "I am SMACK teaching you SMACK a well deserved SMACK lesson in respect SMACK" he said, punctuating his words with hard spanks over my skirt.

He quickly flipped my skirt up, exposing my lacy panties. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "20 for lying, 10 for what I caught you trying to buy and another 20 for what I found in your bag" Ashton said bluntly. "You can't spank me! I'm not a child!" I replied horrified. "I can, and I will. And don't think I won't add more if you don't stop fighting me" he said calmly before starting.

Defeated, I layed limp in his lap. Without warning, he began his attack on my ass.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "you will NOT lie" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "to myself or any of the other boys" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "it's disrespectful and will NOT be tolerated" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "how can we keep you safe when you decive us every chance you get!".

Ashton spanked hard, not that I had anything to compare it to. I could feel my ass heating to the same shade as my embarrassed face. Without a pause, he countinued to spank and lecture me. "It is unacceptable that you even tried to buy alcohol Ava" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "you are 16 years old" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Those 10 stung even more on my already red ass. I couldn't help but yelp as the spanks kept coming down.

To my horror, Ashton pulled my panties down. I threw my hand back to protect my bare ass from the pain that was sure to come. I was met with Ashton pinning my wrist against my lower back, rendering me helpless. With my ass on full display, his hand lingered on my bare skin for a moment before he began again.

"And as for SMOKING Ava" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "not only is it illegal, unhealthy and disgusting" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "it's most CERTAINLY not allowed in this household" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

With 5 to go according to my clouded calculations, I was a mess. I felt so helpless. Tears welled in my eyes at the pain and embarrassment. "And if Any of the boys or I EVER catch you again" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK " I can promise you'll regret it." SMACK.

With the last spanks over, I let my tears fall, not able to hold them back. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I babbled as Ashton scooped me up in his arms, engulfing me in a hug. He shushed and soothed me as we continued to cuddle. "It's ok, I forgive you, you did so well" he cooed as I rambled out my apologies. I've never been so sorry in my life, nor had I ever been spanked up until now. While I was furious at the boy for Inflicting this pain on me. I wanted to be no where but in his arms in that moment. We cuddled for a while longer before he grabbed me a pair of sweat pants to change into. He put on a movie for us to watch as he held me, not even 10 minute later, I was asleep.

Ashtons POV

While I hated to do that to Ava, it needed to be done. She was getting on my last nerve and I had to take a minute before I could spank her calmly. When we were done she was so cuddly, I had never seen this side of her, it was refreshing to see that there was a good girl in there somewhere. Once she had fallen asleep, I carried her into her room.

Walking into the living room, I chatted with the boys on how she had taken it. "I think spanking her really worked, she was like a different person" I told them amused. We agreed that we would have to follow through with it. Callum seemed the most hesitant but we all agreed that if it keeps Ava safe, we have to. It would also be a lie to say that I didn't enjoy that myself. I had to adjust Ava on my lap a few times to ensure she couldn't feel just how much I was enjoying myself. She's a beautiful girl, just with a terrible attitude.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
So, here I am. Happy 2020, last time I looked (3 years ago mind you) I had 2 views. And now there's 82, so go us. Thought I'd do a cheeky update for anyone who actually enjoyed it.
Please direct any hate or kink-shaming to your nearest trash can 🗑🌞