3

I enter my room and go into my underwear drawer where I was planing to keep my cigarettes but I have a feeling I'm going to need a better hiding spot. I brought 3 packs of cigarettes from home and 2 lighters, the one I bought at the gas station and my lucky lighter, which ironic because it's white.

I take 1 full pack and open it, I take out about 1/2 of the cigs and stash the rest away in my pillow case with the others. I grab my cheap ass lighter and walk back out to them.

Here you go I say throwing my stuff at Luke. He gives me a sarcastic smile and collects the fallen cigarettes off of the floor. "You sure that's all of the" he asks cocking a brow. "Would I lie to to you?" I say playing innocent, "wouldn't doubt it" Calum snarks "Now get the rest of them".

"Eghhh fine" I say trudging back to my room to retrieve the cigarettes I took out of the first packet. I reach in my pillow case and grab a handful. When I return all the boys are laughing about something? Eh I don't care. I threw the loose cigarettes at Calum and he glared at me before picking them up. "See was that so hard?" Ashton added. "Guess not..." I reply unsure of what to say.

---skip to dinner---
"Ava dinners ready!" I hear Like yell from the kitchen. I groan and peel myself off of my bed.

I walk into the kitchen and the smell of fish sticks overwhelms me these guys must love cooking I chuckle to myself. I sit down between Luke and Ashton and begin to eat, I'm not a big eater so i have about two fish sticks and some veggies before I'm full.

I go get up from the table with my plate when Ashton stops me "where do you think your going?" He questions "um to put my plate away?" I say unsure of myself. "The correct answer is your going to wait until the rest of us are finished" I sit back down and Ashton smiles triumphantly. If they think I'm going to be this much of a push over for everything they are dumber than I thought they were.

After dinner I go into my room and look on facebook. 'Freak' 'ew is she a cutter? I would be if I had those thighs lol' 'can Ava just neck already she is so weird 😒' I don't react, I'm pretty used to people hating on me. After all I have sent the most popular bitch of barbie-ville, to the ER on a few occasions. I don't know just something about her face is just so... punchable.

"Light out Ava" Luke says going in to check on me "no im not done" I say back at him "Ava go to bed I'm not going to tell you again!" "Luke fuck off I'm not going to tell you again" I mock. He swiftly grabs my computer from my grasp. "Night Ava" Luke says while leaving. I press my face into my pillow and say "fuck you Luke Hemmings" "I heard that" Luke yells from down the hall "you were supposed to" I say before rolling over into a deep dark sleep.
-
-
-
A/n these chapters are kind of just fillers to build the plot. I'll try to update as much as possible but I have Finals in 2 weeks so idk 😐 #fuckschool