🌙4

I've been with the guys for a week and I'm bored as HELL. I need a smoke almost as bad as I need air at this point but the dickheads haven't given me a single chance to sneak away. *sigh* time to get creative.

I quickly get dressed out of my pyjamas and throw on a pair of ripped jeans and a graphic tee before heading to talk to Luke. I knock on the door of his room where he's probs playing video games, ha what a nerd. "Um.. Luke" I say "oh hey whatcha need" he smiles pausing his game. "Um I need to run a few... errands. Be back in a bit" I say turning to leave. That was easier than I thought I think to myself.

Just as I'm about to leave, I bump into something hard. Oh fucking great it's Ashton, that guy is to suspicious of me for his own good. " and what would these errands include?" He questions, smirking as if he knew what I was up too. " uh you know, shopping, froyo, girl stuff" I say twirling my hair nervously. I'm choking on my own lie, this never happens. What's happening to me!

"Haha and who would you be doing this girl stuff with?" He asks cocking a brow. "Umm.... em..il..y. Yeah Emily she's my bff" I have no words for what I just said, just kidding I found 2. Word. Vomit. "Ok well as long as you and your bff are home before it gets dark you can go." Wait that actually worked? "Yeah yeah sure see ya!" Ok keys, phone, wallet, damn there's no money in here I better stop to get sone cash out.

I'm almost out the door when Luke hands me $50. "Oh you really don't have to.." I say weirded out by how he handed me 2 days pay at my job like it was a tissue. "It's fine I got plenty to share" he smirks. Wow did not peg him as the cocky type. "Ok... thanks" I say snatching the $50 from him and leaving.

I drive around the corner until I'm sure the narcs can't see me. Then I park my car and immediately light up. Oh my god have I needed this! It burned in a good way at the back of my throat, ok that sounds kinda dark but whatever.

Since I was bored and had a fake ID handy I thought what better than to have a party for 1? I drove around until I found a supermarket with an alcohol section. I pulled up and went inside. I grabbed a bottle of tequila, and a few vodka cruisers that I figured I could stash in my room somewhere.

Just as I get to the check out I see fucking satan himself. Ashton. We make eye contact and I quickly turn away and play it off like I didn't see him but before I know it he's walking towards me.

"Oh hey Ava, watcha... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GETTING?!" He questions fuming. "Oh this stuff? Just... u know... holding it for my friend... Amelia." I say nervously "I thought your friends name was Emily?" He says knowingly. Shit I've been caught.

"Uhh funny story..." "Ava just stop talking your already in trouble... and is that *sniff* smoke I smell?!" He says taking a step closer "maybe." I say almost feeling guilty. "Get your ass in the car, I can't believe you lied to me" he shook his head disapprovingly.

"I wasn't lying! Amelia... I mean Emily couldn't make it so I came here to buy... Some stuff for her that I could drop off on my way home!" I reply trying to dig myself out of the hole I created. "Unless Emily is the name of your lighter I think we're done here" Ashton says grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the car. Well this is gonna be a long ride home.
-
-
-
A/N
Hey guys idek if anyone is reading this but comment suggestions of stuff you want to see and vote. I'm not really fuked with school so I'll probs be writing more often.