A bad dream?

Feitan p.o.v
"You've been quiet ever since you got back" I glanced up to see the idiotic clown known as Hisoka looking down at me, I shrugged in response "don't tell me something happened? Something interesting?" I narrowed my eyes in suspicion "no, it was how it normally was, get the goods, kill, leave" Hisoka clicked his tongue and sat down near me " I think we both know that isn't true, you see the cards are telling me that a long lost love of yours is going to resurface very soon" he chuckled "I don't see what's so funny. I don't have feelings so you should be wary I won't hesitate in killing you" he chuckled again to my annoyance "oh no need to be quite so scary! But the tarot cards never lie" he vanished before I could retort, damn him to hell! I knew that she would come back to bite me in the future so what stopped me from killing her in the first place? I thought long and hard but I hadn't been able to see the bottom part of her face just her eyes and some of her hair...but something about her eyes made me think of someone but...who?......

Four years ago
Yuna's p.o.v
It had now been a year since Feitan came here and for the first time I felt like I belonged here, as long as I had Feitan with me I felt invincible... But I've noticed that he has moments when he shuts me out, especially when I ask about his family.. But he still acknowledges me and is my friend and that's all that really matters for me. "Feitaaan? Where are yoooouuuuu?" I had looked all over the orphanage and around the forest next to it but he was no where in sight. I paused hoping that I might hear him..except he doesn't speak to anyone else.... A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around "boo" I shrieked then realised it was Feitan "you scared me so much!" He smirked "I couldn't help it, you were just standing there open to any attack" I grinned then we both started laughing "I'm gonna get you back for that y'know" he stopped laughing "I'll be waiting then" I rolled onto my side to look at him "and you won't be expecting it either!!!" He rolled onto his side and looked at me "then don't announce it idiot, I'll be waiting a while then" I pouted "meanie" he sighed "whatever, I need to go....somewhere tonight. Do you think you'll survive on your own?" I frowned "where are you going?" He looked away "no where but you can't come with me" I sat up cross legged and folded my arms "why?" He sat up stiffly "because..." A silence fell between us, it was getting into autumn now and the leaves were making a scuffling noise as they danced about the ground before getting lifted into the air and blown away out of sight "Feitan?" I broke through the silence "hn?" I fidgeted with my thumb "your not leaving are you?" He kept quiet and didn't say anything "are you leaving? Feitan?" He stood up "the less you know the better" I didn't move, he moved away and was gone before I could say anything else.

A few hours later

Why hasn't he came back yet? I decided to look for him myself so I made my way to the front door but the Taeyung, Katashi and Obin (the guys from before at the beginning) stood in my way "well look who it is! The freak! Where's your boyfriend freak? He's probably the weirdest!" They all laughed as anger boiled inside of me "shut up" I muttered darkly, the lights in the hallway began to flicker and three began to look confused "hey freak what th-" I cut him off by upper cutting Taeyung then sent a high kick into Obin, it smacked him in the chin sending him reeling, Katashi swung clumsily at me but because of Feitan training me I dodged easily by ducking then swinging my leg which swept his legs from underneath him. I ran and began to unlock all the locks on the front door but Taeyung grabbed my arms and slammed me down on the ground, knocking the wind from my lungs and digging his knee into my back while keeping my arms in a painful grip, I winced in agony and gritted my teeth to stop the pain from showing "come on freak! Call for the weirdo!" Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, nobody was going to help me and who knows where Feitan was, I could feel my aura building up like a force field but then a horrible snapping noise came from my right arm and a burning sensation flew up my arm, I screamed in agony as I realised my arm wasn't moving properly "wow you broke the freaks arm! Cool! What else can we do?" I kicked and thrashed to try and get away despite the pain in my arm, suddenly everything stopped then Obin started screaming hysterically then there was  a weird gurgling noise and Taeyung loosened his grip and I turned around. My eyes widened as I realised that Obin's neck was wide open and blood was firing out everywhere, Feitan stood near him, covered in his blood and watched fascinated by his work "Feitan?" He looked strangely at me before looking at Taeyung and Obin, slowly he raised his finger to his lips then everything went black.....

I sat up and looked around in panic "Feitan?" I whispered my throat was hoarse as if I'd been crying "feitan?" I tried pushing myself off the bed but fell lopsided, I landed painfully on the floor, I cried out then looked at my arm which was in a cast? Running footsteps then Feitan came into view and scooped me up and put me back in bed "what happened?" I couldn't remember anything from today "doesn't matter just sleep its late" I looked around and realised that it was indeed dark outside "Feitan what happened? Where did you go?" He froze completely and his eyes seemed to grow cold "I've been here all day with you...idiot" I frowned "no..you left...and then and then.." I frowned trying to remember what had happened after "and then you climbed up a tree and fell, you blacked out for some reason" no that's not right but my memory is so hazy, I can see cold eyes staring at me "where did you go?"  He looked up from the floor "it was a bad dream" but deep down I know it wasn't......