Welcoming death

The sunset today wasn't beautiful in any way. It was murky and looked like blood was pouring from it. It made me feel unease and tension with no explanation why. As I got closer to the orphanage the smell of burning was so strong it was making me gag, had someone burnt the dinner? Or was there a bonfire happening? There was a glow in the horizon just above the trees I assumed was coming from the setting sun until I came into the opening and seen the orphanage...burning.....it took a moment for my mind to process it...I dropped the shopping and ran for the doors, concern building up inside me. As I flung open the burning doors, smoke shot out and almost made me fall to the ground from being overwhelmingly strong. I ran in and turned down the hall to where Feitan's room was, where is everyone? My eyes burned from all the smoke and the tears were almost blinding. As I got closer I could see bloodstains on the paper walls, I slid open a door and my heart stopped for a moment. Bodies littered the room, blood almost painting the room red, vomit creeped up my throat but I swallowed it back down. What happened? I scanned the bodies but none resembled Feitan's. A creaking from above made me look up in horror as a burning beam began to fall down, I jumped out the way but slipped on the blood on the floor. The beam smashed into my leg and I screamed in agony as the flames burned me, I managed to pull my leg out but I didn't have time to worry about me, I needed to know Feitan was okay. I limped my way down the hall to where Feitan's room was, as I passed I noticed the tear in the wall that was where Masano's room was, the flames were strongest in there, I could feel the heat burning me from just standing there. I moved on quickly until I finally reached his room, I opened the door but there was no sign of him. "FEITAN?" I screamed though my voice was hoarse from all the smoke going into it. I carried on until I reached the back of the house that lead onto a porch. I gasped as fresh air hit me like a cool wave and I managed to breathe properly before a coughing fit made me double over. My eyes were still watery from the smoke and I could only see blurs, I looked up and could see Feitan's silhouette standing a bit away. His back was turned. "Feitan" I croaked his figure turned around, I smiled weakly as I stood up rubbing my eyes to try clear them up, when I opened them Feitan was right in front of me "what happened to everyone?" Feitan's expression was different than what it normally was...I felt intimidated by it "Feitan?" He smiled sadistically "I did it" I felt confused "you done what?" His eyes were different from before, I backed away "you look so scared Yuna...it's a cute expression on you" my heart began beating faster and faster "what's happened to you? Feitan your scaring me" he began to laugh but it wasn't a sweet laugh it was a cruel one "I seen a better life for me, so I killed everyone in order to get it, this is goodbye Yuna" in a flash I felt pain in my chest and realised that Feitan's arm was right through me, he pulled it out and blood..my blood came pouring out. I collapsed to the ground in pain as I felt my life force slowly seep out of me, I looked up to see Feitan's expression and my eyes widened in fear. He was grinning and then he began to walk away "why...." My voice barely louder than a whisper "I told you didn't I? I needed to do it for a better life, goodbye Yuna it was good knowing you" he walked away and joined a group that were standing in the distance "don't go" my voice was slowly breaking, I tried dragging myself to where he was but they were moving too quickly "don't go" black dots began to fill my vision...am I...dying?