Revenge

Yuna p.o.v

I took back control and kicked down the door. The room was completely destroyed. Blood spatters were large meaning injuries sustained had been heavy. "Master?!" My eyes darted around the room and fell on a hand laying on the ground. I jumped over broken furniture and reached for the hand following the arm, to the body, to the face. I collapsed to my knees. Uncontrollable sobs shook my body, as tears I'd thought had long dried up fell from my eyes. I closed his eyes and brushed the dirt off him, the least he deserved was a proper burial. The first frosty winds of winter had started and left goosebumps on my arm. I went back inside and into the room I'd spent the past five years in. I packed the few belongings I had and filled the rest of the bag with weapons of all kinds. I changed from the dress into my usual wear which consisted of a long sleeveless coat, black shorts and a tank top. I preferred this for mobility, it's hard being able to move in anything that restricts movement especially if you're fighting. I glanced back through the wrecked apartment I ran my fingers along the walls I'd grown so used to, I glanced to the back that lead to the open space we'd used for training..now a burial space for master. Kai. He must still be on a mission,  I had no time to wait. I scrawled a note explaining everything and my future plans. I hesitated and decided not to write goodbye. It wasn't going to be forever. Sudden movement caught my eye and I swirled around in time to catch a blade aimed for my face. A figure in a black cloak that covered their face darted from where they'd been hiding, I aimed a few curved shurikan at them but they dodged skilfully. A second garage of knives were aimed but I had no trouble dodging them, an unexpected one darted through the middle barely avoiding it touching my face. My eyes followed it as I felt the air of it fly past and noticed the blade had poison flying off it. I gritted my teeth. One hit and I'd be dead. I pulled out two long blades as a distraction and fitted in hidden smaller blades to try and get a hit. One caught the cloak, tearing a corner, another managing to cut into the attackers side. They threw a small ball which landed and rolled towards me, before I could react gas sprayed out the ball, creating a smoky haze that rose quickly before I could put my mask on. My lungs burned as I coughed on the gas, a leg broke through the gas and kicked my face, sending me flying into a wall, winding me further. I'd already used nearly all of my aura, I wouldn't be able to use the darkness to kill him, I couldn't even grab a weapon. They grabbed my neck with both hands and began to crush my neck slowly. I tried punching them but my strength was nearly gone. I tried pulling down their hood but they batted my hand away without much effort. Black dots began to build up in my vision, was this it? A moment later the attackers grip was gone and they were on the floor on the other side of the room. I looked up to see Feitan standing with his hands in his pockets, he took one out to pull down his collar "so are you going to join us or die at the hands of this weakling?" I tried speaking but my voice was still to return after being choked, "I don't have all night" I coughed and that seemed to bring it back although as hoarse as it was "I'll do it. But know this, if I see a chance to kill you, I will take it" Feitan sniggered before he could speak something caught Feitan's attention "where are you going?" I turned to see the attacker stand up and take a few steps back. The stance was familiar and then I realised when they raised their hand what they were going to do "get down!" I lunged and grabbed Feitan pushing us both towards the door and pulled us to the ground just as the flash blinded us and a loud explosion deafened our ears. The building began to collapse above us as the ceiling caved in, I still hadn't caught my breath from earlier "lets go" I shook my head "can't. I'll catch up" he sighed heavily. He pulled my up and under one arm began to carry me "once you join phantom troupe this won't be happening...next time I really will leave you for dead" as he moved swiftly around the collapsing building, I turned back to see where the attacker was but there was no sign. I sensed a presence about us "Feitan!" He ignored me, I began to struggle in his grip but he squeezed his arm making me whine "I know" the presence got closer until Feitan turned and sent them flying back with one kick. He stopped once we'd gotten clear of the rubble "he's retreated for now. Smart move if he wants to live" Feitan dropped me and I thudded onto the floor "hey!" He glanced over " get up and move" he began to walk away, I jumped to my feet and followed in suit "mind telling me the job description?" He stayed silent "a stale piece of bread gives me a better conversation" he stopped "I'm not here to make conversation." We continued on in silence "you'll learn as you go what's expected of you" I smirked "so you can talk" but he never responded. Phantom troupe huh. Once I see their weaknesses they will regret what they have done. I was going to kill them off one by one until none were left. I'm sorry Feitan but that includes you too.