Control

Yuna p.o.v

The target in question was an elderly man with high amounts of money contributing to some gang for protection. An opposing gang wanted this man killed to make their enemy gang look weak and incapable of completing their job. The target was a heavy drinker as well as a womaniser. That's where I come in. All I needed to do was seduce him and get him alone in a room and whilst reaching behind his head that's when I'll strike. Quick and easy. I walk out of here and collect the bounty and get a good nights sleep. Security was tight due to the rumours phantom troupe were on the move again which would make it slightly trickier to get the target alone but I've never turned down a challenge. I got through to the venue fine and now all I had to do was find the target. I scanned the crowd and spotted him in the corner already talking to a very tall woman with short blonde hair. A bodyguard stayed close while a few others wondered closely trying to act as part of the crowd. I was being watched. I could feel their eyes watching me with a slight bloodlust behind it. I made my way through the crowd slowly trying to locate who it could possibly be..they could affect the mission. I bumped into someone by accident "I'm very sorry miss I wasn't looking where I was going" I looked up to see the man from a few nights ago with slicked back, blonde hair. I hid all emotion. Could the eyes I feel  possibly be Feitan? I smiled, act casual like you don't recognise him at all "no it was all me, I was seeing if I could recognise anyone, I was looking for my friend you see. I'm suppose to be meeting him around here somewhere, I wasn't looking right in front of me" I began to move on, a side glance confirmed he hadn't moved and was watching me from a distance. I walked past the target and gave him a small glance. Enough to catch his attention. The plan worked. He stopped talking to the blonde and looked back at me. I made my way to the champagne being served at a table and took a glass. The target followed in suit and took a glass himself, I turned to look at him as he smiled sleazily "I don't believe I've ever seen someone like you at such an event, it's a pleasure" he took my hand and kissed it. His lips lingered longer than they should've before he dropped my hand. Time for the act to begin. I smiled sweetly "I'm thankful for your kind comments mr?.." he laughed "no need for formalities you can go straight to calling me Pete" I laughed in a sickly sweet way that made me want to throw up "well Pete, my name is Yuu, I'm quite new to events like these. It can all get quite overwhelming" he stepped in closer "I can take care of you for tonight if you would accept my company?" I wrapped my arm around his and pulled myself in closer "I would be most grateful, oh my this champagne seems to have gone straight to my head" I stumbled to emphasise the act, as I wanted he put his arm around my shoulder "how about a quiet room to rest your head before the dance? Unless you would dance with me first before retiring to a bedroom?" His bodyguards were still too close for me to really be alone with him "I think I could probably have the honour of dancing with an established gentlemen like yourself before going elsewhere" his smile widened "well then I'll lead you to the dance floor Yuu, this dance has you exchange partners so if it's alright with you I'll position myself in a place where I'll get you for the final part so we can leave together" I smiled "that'll be fine with me" we split away from each other and began the dance. The first part went fine followed by the second however my third partner was the blonde guy from before "well hello again, we seem to be bumping into each other a lot" I kept my fake smile "you seem to have me confused with someone else. We've only bumped into each other once before this dance" his smile changed to a smirk "you sure do look a lot different without your mask and long coat on, I didn't realise how pretty you are" I changed my expression to confused "I'm sorry but I truly think you have me confused with someone else" just as we were about to change partners he leaned in close and whispered "your acting may fool others but I know your kind" he disappeared before I could respond and I was passed onto a new partner, I looked to see it was the target who had obviously drunk more while dancing "are you ready to head away from prying eyes my dear?" I smiled "I trust you'll take good care of me, this alcohol is really starting to affect my thinking" he chuckled as we pulled away from the dance and began to make our way to a room. A bodyguard began to follow behind us "you don't mind if he stays with us? I'm an important man you see and if anything were to happen, there would be terrible consequences" I leaned into him more heavily "Oh but I'm quite shy, and I'm quite harmless honestly" the bodyguard didn't seem to be leaving. Great, just another body to add to the list "I'm sorry as much as I want to believe that, a girl who is harmless doesn't carry a knife strapped to her thigh" I froze and turned to him, his hideous grin stretched "earlier tonight I was warned a pretty girl would try to lead me astray and kill me, it only confirmed to me that it would be you after feeling something on your leg" crap. Two bodyguards opened a door and the target threw me inside. Three bodyguards, one old man. It wasn't going to be a clean fight. I reached to my leg to pull the knife out but emptiness met my hand "looking for something?" I looked up to see a bodyguard smugly holding the sheathed blade. "You're helpless now aren't you sweetie? Don't be scared I hate it when they start to cry. Do as your told and we won't harm that pretty face of yours" I smirked and stood up "I think you'll be the ones crying" I triggered the sleeve blades and swung for the bodyguard standing closest. Using aura to amplify its power it sliced the guards head off easily. The target moved behind a guard while the other pulled out a gun. I moved my aura from the blade to my heels to make me move faster towards the target. Pressing on a small leaver the blades popped out from the heels as I swung my leg up catching the guards hand and taking it completely off. Before I could grab the gun, strong arms pulled mine behind my back and the remaining hand of the guard swung his fist at my face. Colours flashed in my sight. I quickly gathered all my aura around me to fling the guard holding my arms over my head and into the other guard. The target began to back off slowly "this could've been so much simpler if you'd just given us some privacy" he began to whimper "please, is it money you want? I have good connections whatever you want I can get" I smirked "whatever I want?" He nodded eagerly like a sad puppy "I want your blood splattered all over the walls for the hassle you've caused me tonight" his face changed dramatically, I pulled the hair pins out and swung them quickly into his head for one quick kill. A hand grabbed the back of my head and smashed me into the wall causing blackness to take over.

Phinx p.o.v

We followed at a distance behind the chick who was with the old geezer and a few bodyguards. We stopped at the corner to see the girl getting thrown into the room and more bodyguards following them in. Feitan moved forward but me and Pakunoda held him back "we gotta wait" Feitan shrugged our hands off "don't be so hasty we need to wait for the right moment" two other guards were standing outside the door. Thuds could be heard from inside the room but then the girls voice and the geezers muffled voices could be heard. The two bodyguards turned and began to open the door "nows our chance" Feitan moved but halted all of a sudden "somethings not right" I could sense it too. The bodyguards who had been standing there previously were gone... we slowly approached, the intensity in the air was getting stronger and stronger the closer we got. Pakunoda raised her guns. Feitan slowly opened the door with his umbrella. The amount of aura was almost overpowering. We stormed in quickly ready for action to see the chick from before with aura glowing all around her. She was still smashing an already dead guards head repeatedly into the wall. She turned around to us then stood up and took a step forward "this doesn't look good guys.." my voice trailed off, Feitan wasn't taking his eyes away, I glanced to Pakunoda who nodded back at me "we either need to go or kill her" she stepped forward making us all back off "no..this is our only chance" she took another step then all of a sudden, all the aura disappeared like a candle flame that had been extinguished. The girl dropped to the floor and didn't budge. "She's unconscious" Feitan picked her up and threw her over his shoulder "lets go" we opened the window and disappeared into the night, victory was ours.