3

Ross' POV/

I don't understand why she had to leave.

Why she had to go back to England and she couldn't stay.

She could have stayed, though.....I mean, she just finished college. She's an adult, and she could stay here if she wanted to.

I really miss her right now.

So does Kendall.

I finished packing everything out of my dorm. I'm also leaving tonight, and going home.

I have my own apartment, but I only moved into campus, so me, Laura, and Kendall could be together.

Laura's left, Kendall's gone to her family's house, and I guess I'm leaving now.

At least I still have one friend...Kendall's still here.....but Laura was my girlfriend, so that's different.

As I opened the door to my apartment, I was kinda hoping I could start to forget about my college girlfriend. But that just made me remember her more thinking about the time I first brought her here. She loved my apartment.

But now that I think about it....maybe I could finish my education in England.

I'm grown, and I can take care of myself. I'm sure Laura wouldn't mind.

She told me she moved out of her family's house and bought an apartment for herself.

Hopefully she wouldn't mind me crashing there until I get my own place.

She came here, so maybe.....this time I can go there. And be with Laura.

But what I saying?

I can't go to England. It's so far away. My parents wouldn't even let me go.

Would they?

............

Laura's POV

Jenny and I just got back from the mall. We went shopping.

She just left, and now it's just me.........in this big place.

The palace.

Ellen: Laura, sweetie!

I heard my mom call. Then I heard a knock on my bed room door.

Why does she even have to knock? Jenny's always telling me about how she never has any privacy at her house. With her 4 brothers.

Ellen: get ready. 3 different princes are coming to meet you today.

Oh my god! I just got back 3 days ago!!! I don't wanna meet some stupid guys! I don't even want to get married.

But what can I do about it?

Laura: alright.

I said with a fake smile.

I guess I have to get ready. I jumped of my bed and into my closet. My HUGE closet.

I don't like things being done for me, so I'm guessing that's why mom didn't call someone to pick out my dress for me.

No. I am not wearing those really long dresses that make me trip.

I picked out a simple burgundy coloured dress for my closet.

Not TOO simple. Just cute.