Drunk

::where yoongi gets drunk::

"Jiminie~~ Come here! Hyung-... Hyung wants to give you a hug!" Yoongi jumped onto Jimin.

Jimin swayed, but caught his balance, now somehow carrying Yoongi's weight.

Yoongi was attached to Jimin in a hug. "Jimnie! Let's go for an- *hiccup* an adventure!"

Jimin sighed, seeing the amused faces of the others.

"Yoongi hyung... calm down... okay where do we go?"

"Let's go to the top of the couch and we'll get married!" Jimin sighed, smiling.

"Okay, hyung- hold on tight-" Jimin hoisted Yoongi on his back, wrapping the older's legs around his waist.

"Yay~ Jimin and I are getting married~!" Yoongi shouted.

Jin saw them from the corner of his eyes- while he was talking to Namjoon. He burst out into laughter. Namjoon noticed and started laughing, too.

Soon, there was a crowd of five around the couch to witness the 'wedding'.

They were both grooms so they both were already at the 'altar'- which was the top of the couch.

Yoongi invited Namjoon as the priest for the vows and all. Namjoon agreed and diligently went behind the couch, standing on top of a pile of- something.

When it was time to put on the rings, Yoongi freaked out.

"Oh no-! We don't have any rings! What do we do-?!?" He cried, kneeling on the couch seat.

Jungkook stifled a giggle with Tae making Jimin shoot them a look.

"It's okay, hyung... I have something prepared..." Jimin comforted the crying Yoongi, helping him stand up, again.

Yoongi sniffles, looking at Jimin with hope sparkling his eyes. "Really, Jimin?"

Jimin nodded, smiling softly.

Yoongi crushed Jimin in a hug. "Yay- Jiminie saves our wedding! I would kiss you- but we have to save that for later!"

He pulled back, and bounced excitedly. "So, where are the wedding rings, Jimin?"

Jimin cutely laughed and held his left hand up. "Mine is right here-" he slipped the ring off of his ring finger.

Yoongi gasped- "Jimin! You're already married?! Are you cheating on me? Or- are you cheating on them with me?"

Jimin laughed out loud. "No- it's neither-! Let's just get on with it, Yoongi hyung... let's just say I'm already married- but my spouse doesn't mind me marrying you."

"Okay- but I mind! I want you all to myself! Where's my ring...?" Jimin pointed at Yoongi's left hand.

Yoongi looked, seeing a ring on his ring finger. "Oh! Here it is! Wait- I'm married, too?! Well, I'm divorcing whoever I'm married to- you're the only one for me, Jiminie!" Yoongi took of his ring, and looked up at Jimin who was giggling.

"I'm sure they won't mind, hyung," Jimin just giggled.

Yoongi looked at Jimin warily. "Did you ask permission?"