Birthday

GUYS I ALMOST HAVE 1K FOLLOWERS

AND PLS DONT TRY AND SPEED UP THE PROCESS BC IM NOT DONE WRITING THE CELEBRATION GIFT FOR YA'LL

I HAVENT EVEN TYPED IT, OR MADE A COVER. SO PLEASE
ELONGATE THE PROCESS OF ME GAINING FOLLOWERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO SUFFER AS IM BUSY WRITING LIKE FIVE BOOKS AT ONCE 🙃

anyways, yeah, Idk if all of you will like the book, but I hope some will. It's just a special occasion gift. I didn't think I'd ever write it tbh lol

Anyways, here's the one shot I FINALLY wrote after like 8 months of having the idea for it

(I'm not even kidding, I saw this interview where Yoongi said he was the student council president when he was in high school and he was really strict and he felt bad about it so he tried to make everyone's birthday special or smth AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF A YOONMIN AU)

also this is not so great so warning

::where yoongi is the student council president and wants to give jimin an extra special birthday::

"Ah, Namjoon– can you ask Seokjin hyung to have the cake ready tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, seeing Namjoon pass by the corridor outside the classroom.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Whose birthday is it?"

Yoongi, a fond smile on his lips, said, "Jimin."

"Park Jimin? That cute dancer?" Namjoon asked for confirmation. Yoongi nodded, trying to hide his smile of adoration.

"Ooh~ Hyung~?" Namjoon teased, making Yoongi flush and look away in embarrassment. Laughing, Namjoon remarked, "I thought you were supposed to be super strict– turns out you're so soft."

"Shut up..." Yoongi muttered, organizing the balloons and such for the day after. They would follow out the celebration during lunch break, and he never had time in between classes, so he was preparing everything the day before in after-school hours.

Namjoon's laughter echoed in the hallways as he left, "I'll tell Jin hyung."

"Thanks..." Yoongi mumbled, stomach jittering with excitement as well as nervousness for the next day– the day perfection was born.

He couldn't wait to see the happy look on the special boy's face when he saw what Yoongi'd planned.

"Yoongi hyung! Should I distract Jimin as you set everything up?" Taehyung offered, tapping his fingers on Yoongi's desk.

Jimin's classmates and friends from his dance club were helping Yoongi set up everything, and Yoongi was telling them what to do and where things went.

With an appreciative smile, Yoongi nodded. "Five minutes max. Thanks, Tae."

Flashing a smile, Taehyung saluted and left in search for the fluffy birthday boy of the day to distract him and eventually lead him to the student council office.

"Jiminie~" he called, looking for the said boy. Then, he spotted the familiar behind and fluff of black hair.

"Jimin!" Jimin turned around to wave at Tae as he smiled.

"Taehyung! Have you seen the dance club members? They invited me for lunch today, and where have you been?"

"I've been looking for you, I want to take you somewhere. Let's go!" Taehyung declared, taking him along the long way to the student council office.