Puzzle Pieces

::where jimin is trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle at the lunch table that someone left in his locker::

"Ah! Look, hyung! I'm getting so close!" Jimin excitedly said, not even touching his food.

Yoongi, who was sitting beside him, rolled his eyes. "Eat, Jimin. And, you just got three pieces to make a corner, you call that close?"

Jimin stuck his tongue out. "I'm getting somewhere, at least! That counts. And, I'll eat while doing the puzzle."

Jimin went back to fishing out familiar pieces. He didn't even know what the picture was. He'd just found a bag of puzzle pieces in his locker.

He noticed it was red, and some parts were white. There were unreadable words too, since they were all jumbled.

He'd gotten the white corners and clicked in three pieces with one corner so far.

"I wonder what the message says..." He mumbled, getting every piece out and testing it.

"Woah! It fit! I'm getting closer. Got to keep trying!" Jimin excitedly said, before continuing.

Yoongi sighed. "Jimin, I'll steal your pieces if you don't eat."

Jimin pouted. "But, hyung~ I want to solve this."

"How about you take a bite each time you fit a piece?" Yoongi offered.

Jimin nodded, eating a piece of his lunch, before attacking the pieces again.

Yoongi just watched as he sipped his drink. He was already done with his food. He wanted to just slug off for the rest of the lunch period (and watch Jimin) so he'd finished quickly.

"Another one!" Jimin squealed.

"Eat."

"Okay~" Jimin happily took a large bite out of his sandwich and looked at the pieces again.

Jimin actually threw the deal he made with Yoongi out the window and was eating while trying to solve it.

He quickly fit pieces together. "Hyung! I actually made the whole edge!"

Yoongi smiled. "Now the middle part?"

Yoongi was feeling a strange feeling of nervousness in the pit of his stomach.

"I wonder what the message says... I hope it's actually to me- rather than a mistake."

"Ah- I would-" Yoongi stopped.

"Did you say anything, hyung?" Jimin innocently asked.

Yoongi shook his head and Jimin went back to his mission.

He quickly fit some pieces together, finishing the sandwich.

"Ah! I see a bit of the message. I won't read it until the whole thing is done~" he giddily tried to fit other pieces.

Yoongi noticed his drink was now empty.

He got something out of his pocket, but held it inside his hands.

"Watch my phone on the table, okay Jiminie? I'll be back after throwing the trash," Yoongi saw Jimin nod, not even sparing a glance, too busy with the puzzle.

With a soft smile, Yoongi stood up, and set the thing he was holding next to his phone. Picking up the trash, he walked towards the only trash can in the room which was on the other side completely. Yoongi had to walk through the chatter and nervously return back to the table after a few minutes.

He sat besides Jimin, who was almost done.

"Hyung, it's a heart. I wonder if it's a girl..." Yoongi's chest constricted.