Fan

::where jimin is a fan of yoongi's::

Jimin always cheered for Yoongi at basketball games.

Even though they were from different schools, and Yoongi probably didn't know Jimin even existed, Jimin always made time to go to his basketball games and cheer him on.

His voice usually was drowned out by other bystanders so no one really noticed.

Today, he was attending a basketball match between his school and Yoongi's school. He honestly didn't care that he wasn't cheering his own school; he was a Yoongi fan.

When he went t the bleachers and saw Yoongi entering the court with his effortless aura, he couldn't help but smile to himself.

Jimin admired Yoongi as he did some warm up stretches. The noisy chatters around him were drowned out as he just gazed at the blonde.

When Jimin was watching Yoongi like this- he hadn't expected Yoongi to suddenly make eye contact with him.

The intense gaze hit him like cold water pouring on him.

Without thinking, Jimin smiled at him and waved.

What am I doing...?

Jimin's heart pounded seeing the blonde wave back, but with a confused expression.

"Min Suga! You better not ruin our team!" Someone from Jimin's school yelled. Suga was the name Yoongi used in the team- it was a name he was known by.

Jimin saw Yoongi roll his eyes and swiftly flipped the guy off, all unnoticed.

That somehow filled Jimin with such feeling of admiration. The way Yoongi was effortlessly chill and cool, his carefree attitude, and his smooth way of playing basketball.

Maybe Jimin was imagining things, but he noticed Yoongi turn his head slightly towards Jimin for a split second before joining his team.

Jimin couldn't take the smile off of his face. Ah- Suga sunbae noticed me!

Jimin, the whole time, cheered for Yoongi. The students around him from his school as him gave him weird looks but didn't question it.

Jimin just shrugged and watched Yoongi make a three pointer shot. He cheered the loudest for him, probably.

This didn't go unnoticed by the blonde, it seemed. The moment he'd made the shot and Jimin happily yelled, Yoongi's head snapped towards his direction.

Jimin's yell was quite noticeable. It was the only happy sound from that side unlike the other disappointed groans from his school.

Seeing Yoongi look at him with a curious expression made Jimin's face flush. But, he showed him a thumbs up.

Yoongi, once again, with a confused expression went back to his game.

Like all the other games, Jimin's eyes just followed Yoongi.

He noticed something was off, today. Yoongi didn't seem much into the game like usual.

Jimin was almost sure that his mind had made up that Yoongi kept glancing at Jimin when he was far from the ball.

It seemed almost impossible that the man he'd admired for so long finally knew of his existed. What am I thinking? He's probably not even looking at me.

After the game ended, to the opposing school's favor, Jimin was the only giddy one, now walking to make his way home.

"Hey."

Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked at the voice.

He froze in his position. I must be dreaming.

The blonde head rolled his eyes. "Are you going to gape at me all night or will you respond?"

Jimin's cheeks heated. "Oh- sorry... hello."

Yoongi flashed him a smile. "So, you're my fan, huh?"

Jimin felt his cheeks heat up even more. But, he slowly nodded.

Yoongi's smile brightened. "What's your name?"

"... Park Jimin."

"You already seem to know my name- knowing from earlier. What do you say to go to dinner with me in the nearby pizza place?"

Jimin's eyes widened. Is he asking me out?

"U-um... sure. I'd love to, Suga sunbae," Jimin's cheek's didn't let go of the color.

Yoongi laughed. "Just call me Yoongi."

"B-but... you're older than me..."

Yoongi teasingly raised an eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

Jimin spluttered, his cheeks heating even more if that was possible.

Yoongi chuckled, patting Jimin. "I'm just messing with you. Call me hyung if you want."

Jimin nodded. "Okay, hyung."

Yoongi had already changed, he looked a bit sweaty, but a Jimin didn't really mind.

"So... dinner?" Yoongi smiled. Jimin smiled back, not being able to resist.

"Okay... let's go, Yoongi hyung," Jimin could already feel his cheeks burn again, feeling a the name roll on his own tongue.

"Ah- you're cute, Park Jimin. Can we call this a date?"

"Uh- w-what?" Jimin stumbled while walking and almost fell.

Yoongi stifled his laughter.

"You're really cute, Park Jimin."

Written on: October 17, 2016.

There's a part 2 to this.