12/10/13

Hello guys, and I have an important subject to discuss. This will contain something you might now want to read about, so just skip the bold part. Thanks!

I hate clop. I do not clop, I do not support clopping, I hate Howard Stern for making fun of Bronies because he manipulated us. In short, buck you clop.

Now that's over, hows it going? Did you like chapter four of My Protector? Speaking of My Protector, I will reveal one ship in it. You have to vote for each one.

Fluttershy + ?

Rarity + ?

Apple Jack + My OC (Sorry, but I had to :P)

Pinkie Pie + ?

Twilight Sparkle + ?

Rainbow Dash + ?

Any who, my grades aren't as good as I want them to be and I might be able to update less and less. I don't have any mobile device with the wattpad app, so that's not an option either. I probably will be able to though! Did anyone notice that when you spell check on wattpad, it says it's a misspelling?? LOL whatever. So, the main focus of this blog post was the poll, and other things. So, I watched this person's (Ink Rose) head cannon theories on the history of Equestria, and frankly, this changed how I looked at the series. On the side is the first video. Bye guys! Once again, I need a better fan name and catchphrase, bye!