The Devil Quotes Scripture

The next day tianna was shooting her music video. Hakeem was there and ask his to treat him like a man. But lucious wants Hakeem  in the studio making music.

One of the backup singers, Veronica, has her manager/cousin Mel on set and Mel wants to have a word with Lucious. He acts all tough so Lucious decides to have a discussion with Mel in his trailer.  they enter, Lucious grabs a cane from someone walking by and proceeds to give Mel a sound beating.

The following day Keshia was in the studio when Hakeem walked in.

( song by Mariah Carey)

Hakeem sat down and watched her sing.
Keshia didn't pay him mind.
When she was done, she was grabbing her stuff and leaving.
Hakeem said "where are you going."
Keshia said "away from you."
Hakeem said "why?"
Keshia said "_don't you have a girlfriend?"
Hakeem said "are you jealous?"
Keshia rolled her eyes and said "look at me and look her, why would I be jealous?"
Keshia left without another word.

That night Lucius invited Keshia over. Keshia uncle victor wanted to step up his niece with one of his friends son. Keshia wanted to say no, but didn't want to be rude.
Keshia told lucious she was bringing a plus one and lucious said it was fine.
Keshia and her friend Antonio went to lucious house.

When they got there, hakeem was a little mad

Keshia introduce Antonio to the Lyon family.
Before dinner started cookie said grace. She said something about about anika and it was funny.
During dinner cookie said "so antonio, what do you do for a living?"
Antonio said "I'm a young intern at my father law firm."
Hakeem cough under his breath.
Keshia said "is there something got to say Hakeem?"
Hakeem said "is this suppose to make me jealous?"
Keshia rolled her eyes and said "are you serious Hakeem, unlike you I don't sleep with them on the first night."
Hakeem look confused.
Keshia shook her head and said "you what, I think me and Antonio over stayed our welcome, thank you for the dinner, I'll see you see you at empire empire."

They both left.

Hakeem said "what is she talking about?"
Jamal said "she heard you and tianna."
Cookie smacked Hakeem upside the head.