Alpha Gone.

^^Kind of what Crow looks like

This past week has sucked from being tried but not being able to sleep the doctor said it was part of the transformation. I was thinking to myself do I even want to be a wolf sure the super strength is amazing but everything else? No finding a mate who could be a girl I shuttered at that thought. Trust Me kid it isn't a female that nagging voice said to me. I left out a soft growl and burryed myslef in my blankets again. I closed my eyes feeling sleepy but only to open them a few minutes later, 'You know Sam you could explain this wolf crap to me' I asked him. I waited few mintues he chuckled a bit 'What is stupid about it Crow? You turn into a wolf in 9 weeks from now?' He said. I scoffed and said 'Smartass I mean like explain more of it to me', Okay so I'm normal wolf I howl want pups and I want my mate' he said. I let a soft laugh and my wolf chuckled - so what do you look like Sam i asked him. 'We will see in 9 weeks next week also Salem said we will be welcomed into the pack next week'  I sighed and stood up and grabed a pair of jeans and a shirt and felt myself get lighthead and my stomich growl I stummbled over to the door and grabed the door frame I groaned and tightend my fist around it I heard a snap and I looked at the door and I gasped "Crow?"A soft voice spoke I turned to see Lilly there her hair was everywhere and she was crying. "Crow I'm so sorry..I never meant for you to become a wolf I should have been home not at the store"she said braking down I stubbled to her and hugged her she righted her arms around me and I started to sniffle and my body felt hot and she back up "Its startting to act up strip and I'll fix you food"Lilly demaned I walked back into my room striping to my boxers laying on my sheets my body felt hot and I wanted to scream, I let out a loud groan and Linda came into my room with Salem and my wolf whimpred but there scent hit me like a truck.  A mixture of daisys and cherry chapstick I smelt then Salems scent hit me exhaust from his sports car and the smell of peachs. I felt myself sneeze and rub my nose while Lilly brought in my food I felt myself shift and I looked up and Lily gasped Salem sat yet the end of the bed.  I went to say hello but sam blocked me off  Hello Alpha. Did you find your mate yet Sam asked, Salem smiled then nodded "No I haven't Sam....so how does Crow  like you?"Salem asked,  A rumble went through my chest as I took a bite of my meat sandwich Crow likes me he just doesn't know how to show it.  I pushed through and I saw everything again - taking a look at everyone around me Salem pushed my hair back making my skin sensitive "Why did you do that"I asked him. I saw him tense and Lilly and Linda glare at him. "Because you need to see to eat - eating for two can be tricky"He said a soft smile played on his lips. Imagine his lips on your lips that sensitve feeling coming and going as he grabs our "What the hell Sam"I said out loud. Salem chuckled and spoke "Is Sam giving you a hard time? So I got a question....how do you feel about all this"He asked. I thought for a mintue before I took the last bite of my bread tossing the plate to the side and laying back down.  I seen Salem get up and walk Linda out while Lily patted my head and have me a kiss on the head.

-----

I woke up to the sun shine in my eyes but my body throbbing. I moaned out loud, I would rather not sleep then this. I heard the radio from kitchen and I stumbled out of my bed throwing my sweat pants on and walking out of my room my feet slowly patted on the floor. I looked into the kitchen from around the wall and saw Salem dancing to That black eyed peas song Imma Be he was shaking his shoulders while moving his whole body.

(A/N Yes I used my favourite actor because why not shout out to the people who know who he is ❤)

I smiled at him softly 'The Alpha has some dance moves' The song changed and it was Lee Brice song Drink Class.
Salem turned it down and turned to face me his face flushed red and I giggled. "You never told me you can dance"I said softly. Salem laughed and shook his head. "Well yeah and guess what"he said smiling. I missed my head as a go on as I stepped out from behind the wall. "Since I didn't meet my mate my dad is sending me Alpha camp with the other Alphas to bulk up and learn more..I'll be gone for the rest of the year"he said.  'What? He can't leave' Sam whimpred. I felt my chest hurt and I looked at the ground.  Salem gets what he wants I need to be happy. "I'm super happy for you! when do you leave?"I asked him pushing back my tears. Salem have a sad smile. "Well today is Friday I leave monday"he said. "Forget being sick let's go out cause trouble for two more days?"I said. "Can you do that? Are sure?"Salem asked with a hopeful look. "Yeah duh a few sore muscles aint gonna stop me"I said smiling.