Welcome To The Pack.

^^The Pack Symbol

Me and Salem messed around him showing me his hiding places where he hides and all that. "So are you ready to be apart of the pack?, but even though you don't shift yet you smell like a wolf so they won't care"Salem said, he threw his arm around me and pulled me to his side. I saw the pack setting up the tables and the grills. I saw Alpha Steven tap Luna Annie shoulder and point our way she turned and I shoved Salem away from me. "Save your love for your mate man"I said laughing some, Salem looked hurt but brushed it off. "So this is the pack party my dad will welcome you into the pack - plus you start trainning soon"he laughed rubbing his neck. I smiled a bit at him, "Yo! Salem can you help me?"Eric shouted. Salem looks at me "Go, I need to wash up for later anyways. Probably take a nap or something. Ooo some chicken sandwiches sound amazing"I said rubbing my belly. Salem laughed and waved then went to help eric. I started to jog up to my house when the Alpha grabbed me by my arm "Hey fellow why did you shove my boy away like that?"he asked and Annie rasied her eye brow at me. "Alpha. I told him to save the love stuff for his mate....I don't want to fall in love with him and he meet his mate"I said. The Alpha shook his head and Annie coughed "I bet you guys are mates do you see the way he looks at you? The boy is falling hard"She said she patted my head and walked off the Alpha sighed "Listen Crow, If anything I know you'll end up with a good mate"he said. Steven jogged up to his mate I turned and started walking back to my house lilly was pulling weeds out of her garden when I walked up. "Hey crow can you help me I need carrots to make carrot cake for tonight but some of these suckers are grown in just right"she said putting all of her weight into pulling one back. Linda came out to help, "Let the boy get ready for tonight ill help"she said. I ran inside and into my room and taking some ibuprofen then went back down stairs taking my  phone off the charger and putting it in my pocket I started to make my chicken wrap after I finshed it I say at the bar and pulled out my phone seeing the screensaver made me whimper it was of me and Bates we both had smiled on our faces deleted every picture and text we ever sent to each other. After I finished eating I went to my room and picked up a bit laying out my out fit for tonight. 'We are gonna look really hot for xavier' sam said 'what do you mean?' i asked him 'Xavier is Salems wolf. Listen after he comes home you gotta let me have at the boy'  Sam said. I shook my head and taking my clothes of and heading to my shower.
- 1hour later-
I got dressed in black skinny jeans with a royal blue v-neck shirt and my bedhead hair I put on my black vans and headed outside I sniffed for Salems scent and found it but a sour yet sweet scent was mixed with it it made Sam growl. I found him hugging a girl she smiled at me "Oh hey crow my name is Shelly. I'm Salems girlfriend until we find out mates"she purred. I nodded and heard someone call my name I turned around to see Molly and Eric "What's that patch on your neck?"Eric asked. I ran my finger on it wincing my neck throbbing "It's where that dirty rouge bite him"Salem growled. Molly have Shelly a dirty look and pulled me away we went over to the drink table and she started to talk, "I choses that girl to be his girlfriend? She was flirting with Eric"She growled. I let a growl escape my throat. Molly looked up at me handing me the cup. I smiled and started to drink it while chatting with her as we walked back to Salem we all chatted up,  "and Crows dumb a** was like to watch this and the guy through his head back and chugged a cup of liquor he was a wasted superman at the end of the Halloween party"Molly said earning a soft blush from me and laughing from my friends. "Alright I need Crow to head up to the stage"Alpha Steven said grabbing my arm we walked up and my hands go clammy and we stoped everyone in the pack was watching me.  "Crow repeat after me"he said smiling a soft blue glow around his hand as he out it up I put my hand against his I watched him as he spoke the words he wanted me to repeat I nodded and he waited for me "I Crow Asher Scott dedicate my heart to Protect my  pack;
Show no fear; Respect the elder; Teach the young; Lead my companions; Survive each day; Hunt my enemies; Howl to a new tomorrow; Explore the unknown; Adapt to the environment; Demonstrate no weakness;
Nerver back down; And leave my mark"I said a burning started to happen in my chest and the blue haze  like mist went up my arm and to my best stoping for a mintue before disappearing i hissed as my skin burned I steped back and ripped my shirt off and saw a trible looking moon with a wolves paw in it "Welcome to the pack Crow"Luna Annie said giving me a hug  then running this clear looking cream in my chest tattoo making the burn stop. I steped back and a loud howl came from behind me looking and see  that Salem did it the Eric then Molly soon the whole back did it I felt San take a hold of my voice and he let out a really loud howl and everyone cheered but I was scoops of my feet by Salem he hugged me and I smiled burring my head in his shoulder Sam purred and a picture was taken but all I could think was  how good it felt to be in his arms and how fast I needed to get rid of this crush.

 I steped back and a loud howl came from behind me looking and see  that Salem did it the Eric then Molly soon the whole back did it I felt San take a hold of my voice and he let out a really loud howl and everyone cheered but I was scoops of my f...

^^ Crow
( A/N so I need Idea's - since Salem is heading to Alpha camp what do you want crow to do? Leave what you want him to do in the comments)