The End

After my laughing fit Salem got up and went with Alpha Phoenix and I was stuck on the floor trying to breath. I got up a made some dinner for the family and tried not to burn the house down. Soon or later it was getting pretty late and I put Jude to bed and hopped myself into the shower I sat in the shower for a bit and thought about my life. I need to visit my mom's soon - Lacey is getting married and mated soon Shelly and Bates hit it off and me and Salem are just kinda here. It is my fault you know, I shook my head and got out of the shower drying my hair when arms wrapped around me sparks flying he kissed my neck and i moaned but he smiled at me and shook his head I smiled and shoved him back into the bed climbing on him and kissing the ever loving life out of him.

 --2 years later--

  “HE IS SUCH A JACK-”I was cut of by Salem slapping his hand over my mouth. I was a very anger pregnant male right now our Twin Boys are due any day we decided to name them Reaper Astro Bates and Jameson Jace Bates. . Lacey came to us and told her Phoenix won't even look at her let alone sleep in the same bed since she has been pregnant- Lacey started to cry when he didn't notice she was missing, ‘’He is making Aunt Lacey cry I want him DEAD”Jude growled, I smiled and laughed ‘’THAT'S MY BOY”I said hugging him. “My god. Guys I’ll go talk to him’’Salem said, Lacey started to sob even more and my blood boiled. Not even an hour later Salem came barreling in with a bloody nose and that made me stand to my feet and run over to him he caught me by my belly and brought me into his arms and whispred into my ear ‘’He has been abused in his past and he doesn't want to turn out to be his father into his kids’’Salem whispred into my ear, ‘’Doesn't give him the right to be a butt’’I growled and a soft chuckled came from behind me I saw Phoenix and he shook his head ‘’I know and am sorry where is my mate’’He said I noticed bruises forming on his face. Phoenix went to Lacey and held her tight whispering to her and I smiled to myself - My moms would be happy looking over I saw Jude smiling a bit then he walked into his room. The moon goddess through alot of things at me and I will forgive not forget up with every good story there must be an end. Dont worry you might just see me and my growing family in the near future.

** THAT'S A WRAP I am writing a sequel you can find it will be up later tonight or tomorrow but yes it does not work can you tell me if you want it to be their kids or do you want to follow Jude****