Asshole

^Song of the day?

It's  day before Salem leaves and I was laying in my bed watching 50 first dates on netflix, ‘We should definitely be training’ Sam said i replied to him with a ‘nah’ then he growled at me and would not shut up. I sighed and go up and putting my khaki shorts on my running shoes with no shirt then grabbed my gym back Eric gave me and put it over my shoulder and walked down the hallway and stopped when i seen Lilly and Linda cuddling on the couch. I smiled softly and shut the front door quietly, I walked to the pack gym and started of with the treadmill i started to run when my wolf started to talk to me, ‘Crow something doesn't feel right’ Sam said. I brushed him off and started to jog a bit faster, A door busted open and I saw Molly ‘’Crow! We need you now. Salem is full blown anger his parents can't calm him down and Shelly cant we need you’’She said out of breath. I stopped the machine and we ran to where there was commotion, ‘’What happened to make him mad?”I said shoving through pack members. ‘’Bates showed up asking for you and called you several names and Salem freaked out’’Molly rushed out - We got to the scene where Salem had Bate by the neck and Salmes muscles were bulging out and his eyes were white, I ran up to Salem and grabbed his arm i seen his normal eye color start to run threw but it went white again and I tensted up and Sam pushed to the surface, ‘Xavier please dont do this? Ignore Bates and whatever he told you. My human is pure i know that so ignore what Bates said’ Sam said making my arm rub Salem's back. ‘You dont understand he disrespected Crow and Me!’ Xavier growled out, I felt my body move in front of Salem sam grabbed Salems arm and put it around my body and sam gave salem a hug and i felt the tense skin and soon both of his arms were around me. ‘’CROW IS OUR LUNA’’A pack member shouted the crowd did an uproar, ‘’HE IS NOT OUR LUNA! MY WOLF GREW ACCUSTOMED TO HIM!”Salem shouted, he pushed me away. I felt sam whimper and Salem whispred in my ear, ‘’I might be your bestfriend but dont ever embarrass me like that again. If i see you around the next 24 hours I will not hesitate to hurt you’’He growled, Sam used my body to run and i mean run, (Play song up top now)

‘I wish you could shift’ Sam whispred. I couldn't hear over my thoughts Salem snapped at me well he is the Alpha and i am an embarrassment. I grabbed a tree branch and picked myself up using the strength me and Sam had left once I felt okay in a spot i stopped and sat down leaning my back on the tree like Katniss everdeen did in the hunger games. I felt my body get hot and my ears started ringing I griped the tree and hissed my head started to throb ‘You decide i need to go through this now’ I growled at Sam ‘It not me it's your body buddy’ he said, I felt light headed and i felt myself going in and out of consciousness then i heard a howl and i tried to get down but my body wasn't having it. I felt everything around me up it was cold and my body was hot and it made everything blurry until i closed my eyes and fell asleep.