Accident

^Bates
I figured Bates was a bad wolf because growing up he wasnt really liked by the rest of the pack because his parents were rouges before pack members, I looked out at the water in awh - they crashed into the rocks and rolled back out. I hummed a song i had in my head while the ocean breeze blew my hair around I howled into the air and smiled at the eco it came back to me the kids left a while ago and i was watching the gray clouds roll in getting up and shook the grass of my wolf I started to walk back because Sam was not gonna run for me again it started raining making me put my ears down and start walking a bit faster in my wolf form without Sam complaining I seen the pack house in view and slowed down shaking myself off before grabbing some of salems clothes he hid i put the shirt on and shorts running back into my house. ‘’Linda and I are going out please dont stay up’’Lilly said, I went to say something to my moms but the rushed out the door i blew out air and sighed this full moon stuff sucks Molly and Eric are mates so they are gone - I sighed and heard a knock on the door i went over and opened it and saw Bates standing there he looked defeated my heart locked and clenched but i kept my face neutral as i took in his sad eyes and he was went his black shirt clinging to him and his leather jacket in his hands his black hair stuck to him ‘’What's wrong?”I whispred to him that's when he broke - The bad boy broke at my feet ‘’Stacy found her mate a-and i'm alone again i give up he sobbed i looked around and saw nobody so i pulled the boy in and hugged him - ‘’Let's get you out of these wet clothes before you get sick’’I said, I took the boy's hand and pulled him into my room throwing him some clothes he left and a towel - I waited for him to be done and he walked out with blue lips ‘’I’m sorry I dumped you, for Stacy it's just she said she was a lone wolf too and I knew you had a mate’’He said rubbing the towel in his black hair I sighed and spoke ‘’It’s understable I understand but we are still the misfit friends right’’I asked him he let a soft laugh out and nodded ‘’Yes we are can i have you're soft blanket please?”he asked looking at me under his eyelashes Sam growled no but i ignored him and gave Bates my blanket and we walked out to the living room he layed on the couch and turned on the TV putting Grey's Anatomy on he cuddled into the couch I smiled and went back to my room throwing Salems clothes off and putting on black basketball shorts and leaving my shirt off i walked back out to the living room and went to the kitchen making some instant hot chocolate I went to turn around but Bate was behind me with his red nose his skin turning into a normal color slowey I smiled and handed him a cup ‘’Thanks Crow’’he said he drank in slowly and we chatted here and there after we finished we went to the living room to watch Grey’s Anatomy I sat on the couch and he curled up but opened his legs ‘’Like old times? Just for one night’’he said, Sam growled at me to say no but i blocked him out and laid between Bates legs laying on his clothed chest his hearing his heartbeat quickened as he threw the blanket around us, I smiled at the scent of his old car and chapstick ‘’So how is this wolf thing going for you’’He said, tracing my black muscles with his finger tips.

‘’I feel the same just everything is enhanced and Sam my wolf is annoying’’I said, Bates chuckled and spoke ‘’They all do sometimes’’ he left us in a content silence until he brought Salem up ‘’When is Alpha boy coming back”he said

‘’I feel the same just everything is enhanced and Sam my wolf is annoying’’I said, Bates chuckled and spoke ‘’They all do sometimes’’ he left us in a content silence until he brought Salem up ‘’When is Alpha boy coming back”he said. ‘’Oh yeah i dont remember that much we kind of well you remember’’I said, he nodded and ran his fingers through my hair I soon heard his breath slow down meaning he was sleeping and I went to sleep with him too.

  -

( A/N I’m so sorry for what is going to happen)
Waking up was the best I felt refreshed but Bates wasn't here i looked around and saw him sitting with the Alpha and Luna at my dinner table my heartbeat speed up, ‘’We need you to sit down Crow’’Alpha said, I sat down and Bate grabbed my hand. The Luna had tears in her eyes as she looked down Sam was whining and passing in my head ‘’W-whats wrong’’I said shaking ‘’Linda and Lilly were in an accident last night’’Alpha said, My breath hitched and i felt tears ‘’Are they okay Are my mom’s okay?”I asked. The Luna started to cry and the Alpha spoke ‘’The were hit by a drunk drive both did not survive the other driver didn't’’he said. I felt my heart break I could feel my insides sink my knees too I feel like all the flowers are dying, If they are dead, as dead I well may be, My heart started to get faster as if it was gonna run away ‘’Judes dad was the drunk driver the lost of her mate broke her and she asked if you could take care of him’’he said. I let out a drunk laugh of sadness and stood up and took off I ran and I ran far shifting into my wolf letting out a howl of pain as i ran my feet blooded and sam whined but i didn't do anything but run run away from them my family sam growled and fought for control until i slide to a stop but i was engulfed in arms noticing it was the Alpha i shifted and started to sob into his chest he wrapped me into a blanket and rocked me back and forth.