2. Big Dreams.

-Eden's p.o.v.-

When I lift my head back up I see someone sitting the spot I was going to. Her head is buried in her hands and I can't tell who she is until she lifts her head and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Edith?"

---

"Uh, yeah" I scratch the back of my neck and take a sudden interest in my shoes until I feel myself getting tackled in a hug.

"Oh my goodness, Ed, I missed you so much!" she pulled away from me and scanned me as if looking for and scratches or bruises. "How's miss Millie?" Lex was the only person that I told about my pregnancy before I vanished.

"She great actually" I looked up at her and saw her eyes sparkle as the sun caught them, "she's growing way faster than I could have ever imagined" the smile on her face grew huge, which made me chuckle a little.

"So are you going to let me see her?" she poked at my sides. As if I was going to say no.

"Meet me in the parking lot after last bell, and you can go with me to pick her up from day care then we can go back to my apartment and hang out." Lex nodded her head in agreement and that's when the bell to signal that lunch was over finally rang. "Bye Lex!"

"Bye Ed!"

---

The rest of my classes went by slower than a snail, but Adrien was only in one, so that's a plus I guess. Right now I am in the car with Lex, and we are on the way to pick up Millie from daycare. The daycare is on the other side of town, so it's about a 30 minute drive there.

When I go into the daycare I see Millie, but I also see someone else. Adrien. He's holding Millie, which makes my blood boil.

"Mamma!" Millie reaches her hands out to me and tries to get out of Adrien's arms. He brings her to me and gives me a I-know type of look.

"Momma has someone she wants you to meet baby" she clapped her hands as I sign her out and grab her bag off her hook.

Millie and I walk out to the car and I put her in her car seat and buckle her, then I walk around to the driver's side and get in.

"SHE'S SO CUTE" Lex practically punctured my ear drums cooing over my daughter.

"Um Lex..." she has gotten into the backseat before we started driving and was playing with Millie, "Lex" I look through my mirror and finally get her attention.

"hm?" she raises her eyebrow and I put my eyes back on the road.

"Adrien was in the daycare"

"...and..?"

"And he gave me a look like he knows everything. Like he know's Millie is his. Like he knows it's me."

"Uh oh"

---

The rest of the drive was filled with Lex cooing at Millie and me being silent in my thoughts, it was a comfortable silence though so it wasn't too bad.

We arrive at the apartment building and I go to get Millie when Lex stops me.

"Auntie Lex is gonna get her" she talks in a baby voice and starts to her Millie out. I missed her so much.

After 2 flights of stairs we get to my apartment and Lex puts Millie down so she can play. Instead of her going to her toys like she normally does, she goes straight to the window with her stuffed monkey and watches the snow fall. She always seems to make me chuckle, along with Lex. I can only imagine the types of big dreams Millie has in that small, little, head of hers.

As Millie plays, Lex and I begin to make dinner, which consist of mac n' cheese, baked beans, and baked chicken. I've made this multiple times using my mom's old recipe for the seasoning on the chicken, it always brings out the flavor.

About 20 minutes later I sit Millie in her high chair, give her some macaroni, and we all begin eating.

"Omg Ed, I missed your cooking so much" I chuckle because I can barely understand a word she says seeing as how her mouth is full of chicken.

"I'm happy you like it so much" I smile and finish up my food.

"Well Ed, I have to go now, goodnight" Lex kisses my forehead and closes the door to my apartment behind her. I turn around to see Millie sprawled out on the floor asleep. I can tell she's had a day, so instead of waking her up to give her a bath I just pick her up, change her into a nightgown, and put her in her bed for the night. Afterwards I get read for bed myself by brushing my teeth and hair, changing into my pajamas, and climb into bed. I'm nearly asleep when I hear my phone go off, signaling I got a text.

Unknown: Edith, I know she's my daughter.

A/N:
DUNN DUNN DUNN
Millie makes me happy :) and so do people such as ChasingMadness24 who made a lovely fan art for this book! see:

Thank you so much again! btw, I'm sorry for the slightly shorter part, I promise the next one will be at least 1000 like it's supposed to be

much love,
Nisha <3

QOTD: What do you think gave away to Adrien that Millie is his?

UNEDITED