7. I need air nearly as much as I need you

I leave the room, shutting the door behind me, and without warning I'm pinned to the wall with bright blue eyes staring into mine as if searching for something.

-Eden's P.O.V.-

His eyes are filled with more than the normal, clear, ocean blue. Now they consist of much, much, more. Littered with emotions, fear, sorrow, all overran with lust. His stare breaks from mine, down to my slightly parted lips, and back up to meet my gaze. Only milliseconds later I find myself leaning into him. Our lips meet, and the kiss immediately becomes more passionate. It's as if this kiss is the oxygen that we breath into our lungs, the blood that runs through our veins, or the beating of our hearts. His hand makes its way to the small of my back and pulls me closer to him, so close that we are now chest to chest. I break away to take a deep breath of much needed air, and he takes this opportunity to start leaving kisses down my jaw and along my neck. He stops right at my collarbone and starts to suck, which makes a small moan leap from my mouth and I feel him smirk against my skin. At this rate there is going to be a purple spot there in the morning; I can already feel it forming. Before I can comprehend anything, his lips are back on mine, and he pulls me up so that my legs are wrapped around his torso. With lips still interlocked, the sound of the door to a room being opened. My body falls onto the bed, and Adrien takes off his shirt above me, then his lips meet mine again. I roll us over, so I'm now straddling him, but he immediately pulls me down to him so that my head is on his chest and our legs are tangled in each other's.

"I think that's enough for tonight" he barely manages to get the words out due to his uneven breathing. I look at him a give him one more kiss before getting up to change into a oversized t-shirt, then getting back under the covers. An arm snaked its way around my waist, and I fall into blissful sleep.

-

The screams of my six o'clock alarm ring through the room, but I just smack it to the floor which makes it turn off immediately and Adrien chuckle.

"Good morning" his voice was raspy due to just waking up.

"Good morning" his arm tightens around me as I try to get up to start getting ready.

"There's no school and Millie is still asleep, lay down" confusion comes over me, we should have school today. I roll on my side so that I'm facing Adrien. I can't believe he's back into my life, it feels like a dream honestly.

"Why don't we have school?" My eyebrow raises and he gestures to the window, so I get up and look out. The ground is covered in crazy amounts of snow, which Millie is going to love. She's always liked looking at the snow, but it's too cold for her to be outside right now plus she's still sick "I'm going to go check on Millie, I'll be right back" I tell Adrien, and he nods in acknowledgment from behind whatever book he picked up.

I push the door to Millie's room open, and she is sitting up in her crib but not saying anything. I walk over to her and run my hand down the side of her face and she says a very faint "Mamma", indicating she just woke up or she's still sick. I pick her up, and when I do she doesn't feel too warm. I walk, with her, back into my room and sit in the side of the bed. Adrien looks over and immediately takes Millie from me, and lays her on his chest. Within seconds of him rubbing her back, she's sound asleep again. He's such a great dad for her, I never would have expected him to be anything like this. I just hope he stays like this and doesn't go back to his old ways.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for this SUPER short chapter (699 words)! I feel really bad for not updating in a while, but I have nearly any inspiration, plus this was a planned filler chapter anyway (Woah, I planned something, it's a miracle). Please don't be too mad at me.
Don't be a silent reader!
Much love,
Nisha <3

QOTD: what do you think of Adrien so far?

(Unedited)