Burn your History!!

Teacher: You brats got a task today. I want you to make a history about anything, the point is history. Now I'm going out. Bye!! *flees off*

Virgo: Whaa~ what kind of teacher is she?!

Gemini: I know right? She's awesome!! *throwing popcorn all around*

Taurus: Yum, thanks Gem!! *catching flying popcorn with his mouth*

Libra: It's official!! Popcorn war everyone!! *fights flying popcorn* *missed the popcorn and hits a wall*

Aries: *gets her box of first aid kit*

Virgo: Hey! Now I have to clean this mess up!! *sweeping the floor with a mop*

Pisces: Vivi, are you drunk or something?? *gets a broom and give it to Virgo*

Taurus: Anyone got ketchup??

Gemini: What for?

Cancer: *holds up a bottle of ketchup* here

Taurus: Thanks, Can!! *pours a ketchup to a bowl of popcorn*

Capricorn: Where did you get that bowl?

Scorpio: And what crazy people wants to put ketchup on their popcorn?!

Gemini: Obviously, he would.

Taurus: Who? Me? *munch*

Capricorn: Ya think?

Taurus: Yep

Capricorn: Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the fight between Libra and.. popcorns?

Libra: *fighting popcorn* *turns out she did punch a popcorn* *popcorn in Taurus's mouth* *punches Taurus*

Taurus: RIP

Pisces: Eww, Taurus is bleeding!!

Capricorn: Nah, that's just ketchup..

Teacher: Alright, rascals, are you done with your task?!

Sagi: Yep!!

Other zodiacs: Wait, what?!?!

Teacher: Alright, lemme see it.

Sagi's History
From Five minutes ago?!

On 2017, Gemini threw popcorn in the air and a popcorn war has started. Libra was about to kill the popcorn but missed and hit a wall. Aries tries to cure her. Virgo tries to clean the class using a mop, which is corrected by Pisces and advices her to use a broom instead. Taurus is asking for ketchup, and Cancer gave him a bottle of ketchup, that he brought?! Taurus eats the popcorn in a bowl that came out of nowhere. Scorpio thinks some crazy people would put ketchup on their popcorn, which is Taurus. Then, Capricorn announced a war between Libra and Popcorn. Libra hits popcorn in Taurus's mouth, which means Libra punches Taurus. Then we let Taurus Rest in Peace.

And that is how Taurus died

The End

Zodiacs: What de heck, Sag?!?

Teacher: This is GREAT history!! An A+ for Sag, and F's for everyone!!

Virgo: What?!? I can't get an F!! *calls Leo*

Taurus: Yum, are F's tasty??

Leo: *rushing into class* Here!! I ran as fast as I could with these heavy firewoods.. Uhh, Hi Teacher!!

Aquarius: And here are the matches!!

Pisces: Wait.. Where have you two been? And what are those stuff for?

Aquarius: We ditched class..

Leo: Virgo called us to do it.

Aquarius: And now.. Let's set the history ON FIIIREEE!!!! *burns history*

Leo: Poof, history no longer exists

Taurus: Hmm.. Smells like cookies!!

Teacher: What..

Sagi: Aakh!! My history review!!

Teacher: ALL HAIL KING AQUARIUS AND QUEEN LEO!!

Sagi: What da heck?!

Zodiacs except Sage: ALL HAIL KING AQUARIUS AND QUEEN LEO!!
*parade outside*

Sage: Screw you, "five minutes ago" history. I HATE HISTORY!!

Please give me some ideas if you had some!! Oh and I'm opening requests!! Maybe sometimes I'll add challenges for them

Taurus: Are challenges tasty??

Libra: You want to try some??

Scorpio: Don't worry, Tar. It'll worth it

Capricorn: *suddenly playing some random song* Baby, I'm worth it. Uh uh, I'm worth it. Baby, I'm worth it!!

Aquarius: What..?

Sage: Here, have some challenge!!

Taurus: Yay, thanks!!

Gemini: I challenge you to eat a table!!

Virgo: What the.. Gem!!

Taurus: *eats a table* yum, challenges are tasty!!

Cancer: *rolls his eyes* Anyways, if you had a challenge to give us, then please comment, on any page you want. The author will read it.

Thanks, Cancer!!
I hope the next story will be better..