Other Characters

((Other characters that will sometimes show up or be mentioned)) 

Yvonne Patchman- Mitchell's deceased wife was 23 when she passed away 

Troy Willerson - Coworker to the guards works as a waiter and is 17 years getting ready to start his first year of college next year.

Joey and Jason Patchman- Mitchell's elder twin brothers Joey is the younger brother and is quieter while Jason is older and more outgoing of the two.   

Matthew Patchman-  Mitchell's twin brother older than him by a few seconds.

Mr. and Mrs. Patchman - Mitchell's farmer parents known for being friendly to everyone.

Jennifer Summers- A 23-year-old radfem part of The Lost One's au  

Aj Potticary - Dean's eldest brother and a drunkard is Dean's current caretaker (along with his sister Mallory (Mal) ))  

Aj's Friends-  Fellow drinking buddies who often show up and join in Aj's torment of Dean. 

Winston Potticary - Dean's father often good at faking he's a good Father 

Lucille Potticary - Dean's mother a bit of a bitch to her youngest son. 

Seth Potticary - Another brother of Dean's 

Maeva Potticary- Dean's sister known for being a liar 

Corentine and Ares Potticary - Fraternal twins siblings of Dean both are known for mentally messing with Dean. 

Alexander Potticary - The second eldest in Dean's family much like the rest of the family isn't very nice to Dean. 

Rosemary Potticary - The worse of Dean's sister is known for hurting Dean the most and manipulating people.  

Naomi - A random female who often stalks Dean and often gets jealous if anyone gets close to him. the best way to say it is she crazy af. 

Marlina - Romantic interest of Avery who betrayed her it's unknown if his willing or not  

Mallory (Mal) Potticary- Dean's third oldest sibling and a bit on the psychotic side.  

Chase Paterson- A male close to Dean's age who is stalking him (some RP's and stories they are a couple tho the relationship isn't healthy) 

Gary Carr- Dean's actual blood father (some AU's he is the purple Guy)