Au's List

((Au's will be put here for each muse, also please note some muses have the same au but is different to each muse and some muses may not be added.)) 

Mitchell- 

Borderlands (can be rp'd during any of the games)- Mitchell's class is unknown 

MLP: FIM Au - Mitch is Unicorns his wife was a Pegasus.

Zombie Au- Lost his wife to the infection so was forced to kill her 

Stuffed au- (FNAF verse) In this one Mitchell took the job at Freddy's sadly he got stuffed and now possesses a suit of a Long Horn Animatronic.

Killer Man Au- Mitchell was never married and became the murderer of the 5 kids.(non-Canon au) 

Five Night at Fuckboy's au- Mitchell is a bit more of a douche in this one and tends to be very sarcastic. 

Beyond Sea and Sky (Bioshock) Au- A man with minimal splicing who is just trying to survive rapture. The third version of him lives up in Columbia and is part of the Vox. 

Trent- 

Borderlands Au- Travis is a Commando and is known for picking on Dean from time to time.

MLP Au- Is an Earth pony

Stuffed Au- Travis gets stuffed into an Unknown Animatronic.

Zombie Au- A former man who had an unknown job thinks that the weak need to be taken out for everyone else to survive. Not popular with anyone really.

Murdering Au- Travis is the killer who killed the 5 kids (non-cannon au)

Five Nights at Fuckboys Au- Travis is a lot more dickish in this one and is known to hit on just about anyone. Mostly goes after Dean from time to time Or Mitchell which pisses off the other guard.

Beyond The Sea and Sky (Bioshock Au): Spider splicer (Bioshock 1 and 2) used to be part of the higher class of rapture. The rich elite in Columbia hates the Vox. 

Dean- 

Borderlands Au- His Class is unknown at this time.

MLP Au- Dean is a Unicorn tho his magic isn't that strong.

Stuffed Au- Despite trying his best to survive Dean get's stuffed into a bunny Animatronic (not Bonnie or Toy Bonnie) 

Zombie Au- A man who often has to depends on others to survive becomes the medic of the group.

 Killer innocent Au - After following the five kids into the back area and accidentally getting locked in the back room Dean mistakes the five kids as monsters and kills them by accident 

Five Nights at Fuckboys Au- He is still like he is in his normal cannon tho most of the others think he's faking.

Beyond the Sea and Sky (Bioshock au): Lives in rapture (Bioshock 1 and 2 only and Burial at Sea), Low-paying workers in Columbia were later forced to join the Vox.

Now your thinking (Portal 1 and 2 au): Dean in this au is either a test subject or a Core (humanized included) known as the Abuse core a core that became defective for reasons unknown.    

Funtime Au- Dean in this au is a fun time animatronic from Sister Location.

Toy Au- Dean like SL is a toy animatronic from the Toy Era of Freddy's

Withered Au- Dean is withered and left in the backroom with Freddy and other others. Toy Era

Animatronic Au- Dean is a refurbished after the toy era (takes place more with him being withered. *all Au's Dean has a glitch*)

Phantom Au- Dean is a phantom animatronic in Fazbear Frights.

Nightmare Au- Dean is a nightmare during the time of FNAF 4

Break my Mind Au- a what if au of Dean being the crying child who is bitten by Fredbear tho in this au it would be Spring Bonnie/Spring trap who did it.

Innocence Loss- Another what if au, of what if Dean was one of the five missing kids. Possess Toy Bonnie in the Toy era and then Bonnie. (some au's he is Golden Freddy)

Just a Puppet- An au where Dean is the first child killed and ends up possessing the puppet.

Mind over Matter- An au where Dean has psychic abilities, tho not much control over them. (Dean has Aura Reading, Empathy, Healing Faith, and Telekinesis *tho the last one is unknown or depends on RP. ) *The disadvantage to each Dean can't stop seeing an aura around people, Empathy causes him great distress, and Healing Faith doesn't always work and won't work on serious wounds. Telekinesis often causes him to have headaches and chest pains to the point of him having breathing troubles*

Spirits all around me- Dean is a young medium who can see ghosts be they good or bad, and often has a hard time coping with them due to how they always come to him. 

All muses- 

Academy Au- An Au where everyone goes to an Academy school (can be done with the Au above and can be a mixed type of Academy ranging from non-magic to magic type)

Wing's Au- All the characters have wings

Slave/Servant and Master Au- All muses are either slaves/servants and Master to other characters (most all muses with the exception of Dean can be interchangeable with Slave/Servent and Master (Dean is just Slave/Servant) )

Ghost Au (Dead Au)- All the characters are Ghosts and died in some way they now live in a house together (Can also be rp'd with Cannon)

Homestuck Au: The character plays Sburb and causes the end of the world on accident *Character's land and GT's to be determined later along with other things*

Broken world: After all is said and done the world ends up fucked up now everyone is trying to survive *can be rp'd with other Au's ie Fallout, LastUs, L4D, etc.*

Persona: All characters enter the Tv world and learn things about themselves and each other.

Synthetic Guards Au: Mitchell, Dean, and Trent are all androids made by an unknown company to be night guards at Freddy's.

Little Experiments- Muses are test subjects from a lab not much is known about it (muses involved in this one are Mitchell, Dean, Flynn, Trent, and Reagan) 

Little Idols Au - An au based around Puchim@s! Peiti Idols where the characters are a small chibi version of themselves (if you wanna know more pm and I will explain) 

Just a Doll Au- Muses are plush-type dolls that can move around.