A/N I just remembered

A/N: I just remembered I had my own version of Mike,Jeremy, and Fritz figur I'll put them here also Mike no look right due to the fact the maker didn't have burn scars.)) 

Name: Jeremy Fitzgerald

Age: 29

DOB: September 19th

Height: 6'6

Sexual pref: Bisexual

Fear(s): Necrophobia, Gephyrophobia

Noticeable Marking/Scars/Tattoos: *none*

Favorite Animatronic: Ironically Balloon Boy

Least Favorite: Foxy

Bio: Jeremy was born as the second oldest to two loving parents in Tiverton Rhode Island till he was 6. When his mother passed away and then moved away with his father and sister. His father then got remarried to his stepfather and Jeremy met his childhood friend Fritz often doing everything he could with him. Along with keeping the other out of trouble when he could. After both graduated high school he started to go to college but dropped out after his second year. That same year he got the job at Freddy's working alongside his friend Fritz and later a new guy named Mike. 

Name: Fritz Smith

Name: Fritz Smith

Age: 27

DOB: August 23rd

Height: 5'9

Sexual Pref: Pansexual (Male leaning),

Fear(s): Arachnophobia, Selachophobia

Noticeable Marking/Scars/Tattoos: Beauty mark under left eye

Favorite Animatronic: Chica

Least Favorite Animatronic: Mangle

Bio: Fritz was born as the youngest of three in Bicknell, Utah. Growing up in a slightly religious family he often would but heads with his siblings or parents. When he was about 9 he met Jeremy after his family had moved to his hometown. And the two became fast friends often doing everything they could together up until they graduated high school and Jeremy left to go to college. The two later met again when Jeremy had gotten a job at Freddy's and he got the same job three weeks later. 

Name: Mike (Michael) Schmidt

Age: ? [But is younger than both Jeremy and Fritz]

DOB: December 31

Height: 5'5

Sexual pref. Homosexual

Fears: Pyrophobia, (slight) Claustrophobia,

Noticeable Marking/Scars/Tattoos: Burn scar covering one whole side of the body on the front and a some of the back too.

Favorite Animatronic: Freddy (both Orginal and Toy)

Least Favorite: Chica

Bio: Mike was born to two German parents who immigrated to an unknown part of the united states. He was a happy child despite being born premature and was loved dearly by them. Growing up he often had to worry about his neighbor's son who was constantly threatening his family all the time. Things were good for Mike up till he turned 5 when things took a tragic turn and his parents died in a house fire causing him to get his burn scars. After that, he was sent to an Orphanage where the other kids sometimes picked on him tho the staff was nice they did very little to stop it. Seeing as they were severely understaffed and stays with them still to this day in a house nearby.