New beginning's

"Quickly to the armory!" "There's too many of them!" "There climbing over the walls!" Quickly grab the child..." "AL..."

It all happened a year ago, after sonic's death. He destroyed the chaos emeralds when he had unleashed the ultimate warrior, evolution sonic. The price of using this power was the cost of a life, the users life. But it went into vein when eggman had planned everything, he knew the consequences of the power and had planned ahead because without a true leader almost all the resistance bases had been destroyed in the invasion and took over all the land that the freedom fighters had fought for. But that was one year ago. One of the still standing resistance bases that was the strongest one up and running. Walking around making sure that everything was in order, Amy Rose walked around to count up all the important aspects of defense which was weapons. "Looks like everything is in order, all laser particles and batteries accounted for." "Medical supplies are still in place, hopefully we don't have to use them anytime soon." A familiar voice behind her startled catching her off guard. It was one of her closest friends, Tails who has been together from the day sonic and tails were partners. "Don't do that, you scared me." She said as she softly punch him on the shoulder. "Hehe, sorry I didn't know that you wanted a friend near you right now." Tails said as he chuckled. The resistance was in the underground with few buildings poking out from the ground. Robots that eggman had designed was supposed to roam around to find any kind of resources or any resistance survivors and were to capture them and return them to who knows where. "Have you heard about the wolf pack?" The wolf pack was a resistance that said that a clan of wolves part together to aid others, but everyone says that it's a myth just like everything in this world is. "You know that the wolf pack is a myth. It's only nice to think of something like that. Behind them came in one of the only person to actually contribute, Al the hedgehog. "Oh hey guys I didn't know that you were counting supplies today." Al was very quiet, no one would ask him any favors when going on runs for supplies but will always get the job done. "Yeah, you going out on another run?" Questioned Tails, "Yeah I'm gonna need my pistol." Al replied in a smooth tone, not angry, loud, or stern, as if he was peaceful. "Here you go." Amy struggling to hold open the rusty drawer, letting it fall and all weapons unleashed. As she gave him the shiny pistol, she stared at the armor that he wears all the time, Ghost Armor. His face had bright blue eyes with a small scar on the right eye, black fur and brown mouth and chest, he was somewhat taller than her. "Where you going next?" "Probably farther away from the super market, it's been clean out nothing good but paperwork." He sated chuckling. "I know you go by yourself, but would you not mind if I could come with? I need to learn how to scavenge." She asked shyly, Al goes by himself and never asks anyone to come and aid, and they say because of "Who he was". A smile showed up, "Sure, it'll be nice to have someone to ride along with, I'll meet you at the docking area." and he left, as if there was no sign of him ever being here. "Good luck out there Amy, you better bring me back a robot part, something to keep me busy." "Don't worry about it Tails, I'll make it back in one piece."
Walking towards the docking area where all the vehicles were stored, Amy passed characters whispering, as usual. Al was almost completely shunned, no one knows why people don't like to talk to him, perhaps it was his personality or who he was, or what. Standing near a small car was Sally dress in her blue jacket and black shorts talking to Al with a ring on her hand. "...Look I don't want you to go out there without any good weapons. "Don't worry, I did make this armor for a reason didn't I? Besides..." Opening the door and sticking his head out the window, smiling, "You should train with me then if you want to learn he how to use those ring blades." Looking at her ring, Al honked the car yelling over the ignition of the engine, "Come on Rose, lets go."

It has begun