Battle to death?

Sprinting away from devastating bullets, Al dodged falling trees as bullets of heavy weaponry whittled through the bottom of the tree trunks. "Termination protocol activated" Said the red eyed machinery as it focused fire at Amy next. "Get away from her!" Yelling and running towards the robot, two bright blue twin blade slid out of the under hand of both sides of his armor pieces jumping and slicing through the backside of the head where the motherboard was located, pressing into the melting metal, "ERROR: MASIVE DAMAGE TO MOTHERBOARD DETECTED: PARADOX SEQUEnceee..." Jumping off the side of the powering down robot, e-123 omega had tilted backward throwing its arm towards the unaware hedgehog, "Al watch ou-" darkness engulfed his consciousness.
_______________________________________

Waking up with a recognizable face by his side, Al's eyes slowly fixated on where he was, in a hut. "You took that to the head really hard, and you think your going crazy with us being in here." Amy smiled downwards at him, "where are w-" "Ah your finally awake" interrupting his sentence, walked in a blue/purple colored fur wolf, her hair being somewhat like a Mohawk to the side of her right with white stripe running zigzags on her mohawk, while wearing a blue tribal dress with feathers for the skirt. "I am Lupe, and I welcome you to my village, I have heard many things about you young hedgehog, and expecting those tails to be true. Please come outside when you are feeling better." Leaving through the opened door Al had confusion written on his face, "What's going on, and where is my armor?" Al's armor had been stripped off of him showing scars that had been from past times, and quickly tried to hide them by laying back down. "Wellll, you got knocked out by Omegas hand when it smacked against the back of your head, then these group of wolves came out of nowhere and asked what was happening to us, so I explained and they just carried you here telling me to follow." "Ok then, but what happened to my armor cause you may not know this, but that is the only piece of good memory I have of my brother." "Oh, well then it's in the basket right there." Pointing to a square woven basket Al went off laying down to opening a small container that had a shiny black set of armor pieces waiting ro be put back on. After eating corn and stew that was brought to them, Al and Amy had walked out of the small hut to find themselves looking at a community that was expansive, children playing in the dirt playing ball, men crafting spears from stone and wooden sticks, women cooking food in big black pots over the fire. "Pretty amazing isn't it?" Cheerfully asked Amy as sh turned to Al, whose face had concentrated on every body in this community, who were all wolves, then tears fell down his face onto the ground. "Al what happened? Why did you just started to cry out of nowhere?" "Oh it's nothing." As he wiped his tears away, "Just remembering someone that I used to know." Amy's face had dropped into a frown not knowing what it was that triggered him to cry. "Ah finally, your presence here is finally commemorative to my people." Lupe had startled both the unaware hedgehogs as the crowd busy villagers started to cheer. "I welcome you to the Wolf Pack clan." Bowing down towards Al, all near by characters bowed down as if he were a mighty god shrine. Standing back up in her standing position, The leader made a face of disregard, "Even though you are here which is such an honor, you must prove yourself." Suddenly two wolves had came from behind and grabbed both arms, enabling him from resisting. "You must fight one of my best fighters... to the death. With any weapons of choice. Bring him out." Watching a guard move towards a small hut, a mask was placed onto his face, shunning his face. "You must wear this for your enemy to not see your face." Exiting the hut came out a masked man wearing a red poncho, with the mask of what represents a mosquito. "You may use what ever you have, remember that only one survives." Pulling out a sword about more than a foot, the opponent gets into a stance, showing that he is ready. "I don't want to hurt you." And just like that the man attacked, throwing the tip of his sword towards Al, trying to survive. Jumping over the head of his opponent, quickly comes out his two twin blades, but on the upper hand this time, striking down onto the off guard fighter, pushing him on the ground with his blade on inches from his neck. Anticipation heightens the air as Al pulls away from the defeated soldier as he stands towards the watching chief saying, "I won't." Claps fill the air, confusing the hedgehog. "You passed the test, killing or not killing him was the first road of your destiny, please reveal both of your faces." Pulling up his mask and immediately was shocked to see who it was that was standing in front of his eyes. "Ze-ze-Zero?" "Al?" Both ran towards each other tears streaming down their faces, hugging when they made contact. "I thought I wouldn't ever see you again." The crying zero exclaimed as he held tight. "Me either, I didn't want to say goodbye." "While your still like this." Zero said pointing towards the same hut, "You should go in there. There's someone you want to see again." Slowly walking into the room was two things, two beds, and one filled on. More teardrops fell into the soil as he came towards the sleeping beauty. "Hey there, Kira." Slowly awaking from her slumber, she turns to immediate tears. "Looks like my dream did come true." Tears rolling down as both placed their heads onto each other, one holding the other. Reunited at last.