Truth

"Hey Al, is the ripper blades finished yet?" One year ago before the fall of the freedom fighters, peace had still existed, not one but of fear had showed its presence. "Don't worry Zero I'll get them fixed up and even more clean looking." Al had said to the young hedgehog that was standing next to him, his fur being blond, brown fur for his mouth and stomach area including green eyes that was clear as the daylight sunshine. A smile grazed upon the older hedgehog as he stared into the distance, watching children playing in the fields of grass, along side them was a beautiful wolf, whose fur was black with red stripe of hair dangling from her hair, alongside with her blue eyes and hazelnut that covered the inner circle of the pupils, white at the tip of her hair. "So... you gonna ask her?" The young hedgehog smiled at the surprised Al as he processed the question, "I mean you two have known each other for so long, I don't even know how your not with each other yet." "And I don't know why you ask so many questions, but I'm not asking or wondering now am I little bro." Rubbing Zero's head he left his building workshop to meet with the young girl, nerves were tingling as he approached closer to his closest friend who he had hoped to become more than just best friends. "Hey Kira, haven't talk in a while." "Oh hey Al I didn't notice that you were coming." Kira said while moving the red piece of hair to the side of her head, "Hey, um... I was wondering if... you know... if you wanted to go to uncle chucks place to get some sodas?" Nervousness had filled the exited hedgehog's body, being rejected was the worse especially by the person who you had secretly liked for years. Than a smiled greeted him, "Sure, how 'bout we go right now, I'm getting thirsty any way." "Cool, hope Sonic's there so we can get a discount." Laughter filled the day as they had walked to the bestselling soda restaurant, being greeted with familiar faces, Sally acorn, Tails the fox, Knuckles the echidna, Rouge the bat, Shadow the hedgehog, and Sonic the hedgehog, all known heroes. "Well look who decided to finally join us, decided to put that little toy away?" Said the blue hedgehog as he slurped down what was left of a pink smoothie. "Aw leave him alone sonic, if I was working on that I wouldn't want to leave it either." Over the counter was a older blue hedgehog as he placed to pink smoothies on the counter, "Why don't you take these, on the house. After all you did go out to get the ingredients for it." "Aw uncle chuck your too nice, if you keep giving out free drinks your gonna go ruined." "Well, I am a nice guy after all aren't I?" Laughter filled the room, it was a good feeling to have near friends. As Al had reached for a cup, a scream had shook the air, and immediately everyone had ran to see a giant robot going berserk, recking mayhem. Rouges and Shadows faces were in shock as the robot was familiar with its bulking upper body with red and black, "What's happening to Omega?" as rouge wondered the devastating robot had locked onto them, pointing its arm out as it's hand went inside the arm and can out a miniature rocket launcher. "Everyone get back, I'll stop him." And like that sonic dashed toward the mechanical menace and jumped upwards, but was quickly swatted down like a fly. Then up I. The sky, debris was falling down buildings, hitting Al making everything dark.