Together

"Uh... where am I? Eggman, what are you doing here, I defeated you!" Dr. eggman stood tall with his red buttoned uniform and goggles on his head, with boots reaching all the way up to his knees. "Ah my old friend, you thought wrong to defeat me so easily, but I have grown, for this is my world now mine, you thought you and your little adversaries could keep beating and humiliating me as if you ruled that little freedom fighters, but with the chaos emeralds gone, you don't have any power whatsoever." The doctor paced back and forth in front of the cage explaining everything that he had learned. "So are you ready to become better my old friend? Because I've been needing a perfect match and all the resistance survivors my robots keeps capturing aren't any match, but something tells me that you are the perfect test subject." Eggman leaned forward with a sinister smile. " Oh! Just a heads up, don't even try to escape because nothing you try will work anymore."

_______________________________________

As the two scavengers drove on the one way road, birds had chirped in the trees, singing as if everything was perfect a wonderland in heaven. "Sooo... how much longer are we driving for?" Amy wondered as she was half asleep. "Don't worry, were already here." Al had quickly responded as if he wanted to be left quiet, "Ok? Why did you have to answer like that?" Al had sighed, with his hands turning the key off of the ignition, "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't really know how to act around each other since...It all happened. It just happened in a flash, like a slap you didn't see coming." Al's tone became more quiet as he talked, depressed and forgotten. "Yeah I know what you mean, after sonic death I felt like nothing anymore, no reason to keep fighting. But hey, we're still here fighting for the ones we loved, even those who didn't want to accept it." A tear streamed down the side of her right cheek, something she regularly felt. "Yes I know that feeling, I know how it feels to have everything you worked so hard for just to be taken away from you like tha-"BOOOMM. The sound of explosions had shaken the side of their vehicle, loud stomps getting louder as a giant robot stood behind the treelines. "No way... I thought he was deactivated..."

E-123 Omega

_______________________________

Looking at a set of mounted computers, Dr. eggman grins as he watches through a robot point of view. "Scraping this robot together was a great idea, combination is the key to victory after all." The doctor chuckles as he looks thoroughly at the faces of two resistance survivors, "Whoa whoa whoa, is that who I think it is?" A sinister smile is created, Dr. eggman sags back onto his chair twirling his overgrown mustache, "Now where have you been 947?"