Revalations

Staying one day more, all four figures headed home, where two had never settled at. Waking through the woods near the attack of the rouge robot they continued on walking through fallen trees and through thick shrubs. As nightfall ate through the opening of the leaves of the tree line, they pass a quiet waterfall, with a cave on top. Carefully climbing on top, they settled in the small dry cave before the last of nightfall finally covered the land. "Alright, if we sleep for about 5 hours, then we'll get back home before the sun sets right on top." Explained the pink hedgehog as she unpacked a sleeping bag from her yellow backpack. "I'll get the firewood, I need to cook somethi-" a small growl came from the interrupted Al as his stomach demanded food, "Hehe." Scratching his head, "Sorry." Laughter filled the small cave. Waking down the edgy hill, Kira followed. "Al, wait up for me." She came down dressed with a red and black striped flannel halfway buttoned with a white undershirt, wearing grayish combat pants with a gun belt, her tail poking out on her side. Al smiled towards her, she smiled back. "I thought we should get to know each other again." Smiling at the person he cares for the most, he responded, "Well then I guess that then we can learn each other by getting sticks for our fire." Chuckling they walked into the darkness, collection of sticks resting on their forearms as they returned to their shelter. "Hurry up, I got the food prepared." Zero rushes them inside putting the bundle of sticks to a blazed fire, with a pot over making soup. "Well I guess it's not gonna be finished till the morning, the fire can't be too big so it needs to cook slowly." Sighing and holding his stomach, "I'll guess I'll eat apples till then. Might as well go to sleep." "Same." Drowning into sleep, Al kept tucking and turning m, sweat running down his face.

"He's a perfect match" "Experiment 947" "Insert all the DNA at once" "HOLD HIM DOWN." "Xouram..." "He's destroyed all the robots." "...The ultimate weapon"

Shooting straight up, sweat running down his face, Zero and Amy was sitting down eating soup, staring at him. "You okay?" Zero asked as he slurped his soup. "Yeah, just this bag is too hot." He lied, not wanting to worry his brother, again. "Well the soups ready, got a plate ready for you." Pushing a plate towards him. "I'll eat, imma take a shower at the waterfall." Amy and Zero looked at each other, as if they were blushing for another reason. Waking down towards the roaring water, birds chirped and danced on the trees not worrying one bit. Then he was stopped by seeing two red boots on the ground, with a flannel and pants on the floor, walking past the scattered clothes, not paying attention he had stumbled upon someone who was already there. Kira. Standing underneath the thin layer of falling water, washing her tail, not noticing him watching her shower from behind the thick trees. Quickly moving back into the hiding spot, he was blushing uncontrollably, not able to stop his feelings that had been stored for so long. Walking back, still blushing from seeing something that was supposed to be private. Quickly eating the forgotten soup, everyone had resumed their journey home. "So what do you think people are gonna say when we get there?" Zero had caught Al off guard, not realizing what would actually happen. He did not make eye contact but only said, "Don't worry, people will accept you guys again, especially what happened." Crack. Al jerked his head towards the sound of the cracking sound. "Target confirmed, experiment 947 ready to be put into custody." Behind came four thin robot, each equipped with a shotgun pointed at each person, then seven more came from the front completely surrounding them. He felt a needle stab onto the back of his neck, slowly making him drowsy and falling. Still half awake he sees the three get tranquilized and fall, he reached out his hand but quickly fell. His eyes shut closed.