they see you playing Mystic Messenger

[ In this scenario, the boys + Jaehee had an app made after them due to their work at the RFA, featuring your lover as one of the routes. ]

Yoosung Kim

You frantically opened up the new chatroom, specifically, you were in a chatroom with only Yoosung. He was as naïve and cute as usual, yet, it matched his personality almost eerily.

"(name)~" Yoosung hummed.

No reply, you were too focused on the app at hand. Yoosung let out a groan, looking over your shoulder.

"W-what?! Why are you playing that?!"

He saw that you were playing that game, he immediately snatched the phone out of your grip. You gasped, turning around to face him.

"Yoosung! What the heck?!" You tried to retrieve the phone, but failed.

"Please don't play it..." He blushed, looking away awkwardly. "I'm right here..."

You giggled. "Are you getting jealous of the cyber version of you?"

"N-no!.." He tried to protest, but the growing colour on his cheeks only said otherwise.

Zen

You were giggling like a schoolgirl as you opened up the newest chatroom. Zen was attempting to flirt with you, as per usual. Feeling the eyes roll to the back of your head, sometimes his personality was a handful.

Zen had returned from work, letting out an exhausted moan as he walked in. He walked straight into the living room where you were, eyes focused on the app.

"Hm?" He raised a brow as you let out a squeal.

"So cute~!" You finally looked up and acknowledged him. "Your personality is so realistic on this app, babe."

Zen groaned, looking at the chatroom. The chat log was enough to make him blush, he hadn't known he had been designed to be so flirtatious! Although, he had no protests.

"Why would you play something like that (name)?" He picked up the phone. "If you want me to act like that around you, just say, alright?"

He seductively smirked, a finger under your chin as he closed the gap between your faces.

Jaehee Kang

Within a minute of the notification, the newest chatroom available was opened up. It was oddly accurate how much the app reflected Jaehee's organised personality, but perhaps that's why you liked it so much.

"What are you doing (name)?" Jaehee asked as she walked into the room.

She looked over your shoulder and saw you playing that app. Pushing up her glasses, a defeated sigh left her lips, she found the whole idea of the app rather pointless - even more so when she saw you playing it.

"I don't understand why you would play something like that."

"Why not?" You said, rolling across the sofa over to her. "You should play it sometime with me~!"

"Never." She quickly said. "It's a waste of time."

You groaned. "Of course you would say something like that Jaehee."

Jumin Han

The chatroom between you and Jumin opened, yet you let out a sigh once you realised he was the same both in the app and in person. Surely they should give him some dynamic? Oh well, it was probably better or keep him like this.

Jumin kept a straight face as he walked straight in front of you, he was a little bit concerned when you hadn't replied to his callings out to you. When he saw you glued to your phone, he coughed as an attempt to gain your attention.

"(name)." He said.

"What do you want? I'm a bit busy Jumin..." You replied, a smile on your face as another message popped up.

Enough was enough, he thought. His hand reached for the phone and managed to take it swiftly, this didn't fail to drag out a surprised yelp from you.

"Oh?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Why would you waste your time on something like this? I'm right here (name)."

"That's not the point. The Jumin of this app is more romantic." You pouted.

Of course you were kidding, it was just quite fun to wind up your lover, he was far too easy to do so.

"I can be more romantic if that's what you wish (name)." He replied, taking your hand.

Luciel Choi

You were giggling like a schoolgirl as you opened up the chatroom, the chatroom available was between you and Luciel, he was as comical as ever. But that's why you loved him, he never fails to bring a smile on your face.

"So cute~!" You squeaked, surprising Luciel as he was in the middle of working.

"What's this? What's so cute (name)? You're not talking about me again are you?" Luciel joked.

He looked over, golden eyes shining once he had heard your squealing form. What had gotten you so excited? Dragging himself from his workspace, he made his way over to you.

"Look!" You showed him the chat log between you and 'him'.

Luciel gasped. "(name)... you don't prefer that version of me... do you?"

"No!" You jumped onto him, wrapping your arms around him. "You'll always be my number one Luciel!"

He laughed, patting your head.

V

You were focused entirely on the chatroom between you and V. As usual, he took the RFA very seriously, and fitted the position of leader well; even if he did make seem a little monotone at times. You knew all too well though that he was a softie on the inside.

V arrived home, sitting beside you on the sofa with a glass of water. He attempted to speak to you, lips opening up, but stopped himself once he noticed your focused expression. His trailed to the app you were playing, taking him a brief moment to notice what it was.

"You're playing that? You're the last person I thought would (name)." He said softly.

"V!" You looked up from your screen, a little shocked. "Yeah... it's just interesting to see you like this."

"If you really want to see me that much more, I'll spend more time with you." V then said, lifting a hand to affectionately touch your cheek.

"No! It's nothing like that!" You spluttered. "Don't worry, I'm fine seeing you as much as I do now."

can you guys tell I love V and Zen?

dt : TravisScottMon