what they love about you

part 1/2

Yoosung Kim

He loves your optimism. He loves that you always have a positive attitude to (most) things, that you always look for the bright side of things.

He admires how you can always keep a smile through the tough times, not letting it dampen your emotions. Even if you have your weak moments, you will find a silver lining. And Yoosung thinks it's beautiful.

- "Come on Yoosung! Losing just one battle won't mean that you will lose the rest. Reflect on why you lost and be smarter next time. I know you can do it!"

Zen

He loves your laugh. He loves the sound of hearing your joy; whether it be he is making you laugh or you are laughing at him. He never gets tired of hearing you laugh, it's like a harmony to him.

His favourite is when you laugh together. It brings a feeling of closeness to him. He loves that your laugh is always genuine - Zen thinks it's beautiful.

- "You always manage to make me laugh, no matter how much of a bad mood I'm in. Damn you Zen."

Jaehee Kang

She loves your intelligence. She loves how you can easily wit her out in a conversation, even if it takes her by surprise. She thinks you are even more attractive when you can prove someone wrong - paired with the satisfied grin you have.

Even if you outer beauty isn't outstanding (she believes it is), she is captivated by your intelligence. It will always be there, and Jaehee thinks it's beautiful.

- "I'm a smartass? I know, I love it."

Jumin Han

He loves your kindness. He loves that you're kind to everyone that you meet, and that you are always willing to lend a helping hand to him when he needs it.

He admires when you treat him with kindness, just a simple greeting is enough to make him feel appreciated by you, he loves your kind hearted nature and Jumin thinks it's beautiful.

- "Make sure not to overwork yourself Jumin, I can help you if you need it, don't take it on alone."

Luciel Choi

He loves how you can be yourself, no matter who you're with and what situation you're in. He loves that you don't try and be someone you're not, and he admires that.

He appreciates how you are not ashamed of your quirks and you accept them as part of who you are. You are a honest and truthful person - Luciel thinks it's beautiful.

- "I don't like pretending to be someone other than myself. Isn't it the same for you Luciel? I think it's interesting how people can easily change personalities."

V

He loves your voice. He loves that it's unique to you, and it sounds like a melody in his ears. He could fall asleep as you talk, it's so very soothing to him.

Your voice is easily distinguishable, even with his deteriorating eyesight, he only needs to hear your voice to know that you're his (name), and V thinks it's beautiful.

- "I have a beautiful voice? Thank you V ... I've always thought that the human voice has been captivating, but I'm glad that you think mine is."