you turn them on

Warning : Suggestive Content

Yoosung Kim

You were sitting on Yoosung's lap as you two were playing a video game together. There was no motive that included something as intimate as it turned out to be, just the two of you playing a video game together.

"Gah! I won't let you beat me Yoosung!" You whined as you frantically pressed the buttons on the controller.

"We'll see about that (name)." Yoosung grinned as he also began to focus on the game at hand.

You unintentionally began make movements in Yoosung's lap, shuffling and twitching as you began to lose in the game. Little did you know that these movements were distracting the boy from the game at hand.

A quiet groan came from Yoosung, surprising you at first. But then you thought that perhaps you and Yoosung could have a little 'fun' after the round of this game was finished.

"What's that poking at my thigh?" You teased, moving your hips in a circle.

"(n-name)..." He stammered your name as a blush came into his cheeks. "I can't help it when you move like that..."

"Maybe we should take a break from the game." You smiled, turning around to face him.

And sure enough, you had a break, a very long break that did tend to Yoosung's needs ;)

Zen

You and Zen were currently on a holiday break in a tropical island somewhere, and were relaxing in a jacuzzi. In your two piece and drinking a glass of champagne, it was the closest thing to heaven.

"I'm glad we managed to get away, with you being a workaholic and all." You smiled as you inched closer to Zen.

"I couldn't agree more, we can get some alone time as well~" Zen winked as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

'Speaking of which... how about we spend our night in each other's arms?' You wished to say, but decided not to.

Instead, you trailed your fingertips across his thigh, with a delicate touch that definitely made Zen question what you were doing. He didn't stop you, just twitching slightly.

With your free hand you traced the curve of his collarbone, all the more while keeping a steady that inched closer and closer to the waistband of his trunks.

"I didn't think you would be so forward about something like this (name)." He hummed into your ear as he grabbed that hand. "You've caused a little bit of a problem~"

"Shall I take care of it for you, Zen?" With a sultry tone, your hand slipped out of his own.

The rest of that night had you saying Zen's name ;)

Jaehee Kang

"Jaehee, can you come in here please?"

Tonight you wanted to spice up things in the bedroom with Jaehee, and you were going to give it 110%. During the time that she was at the office working, you had purchased yourself a set of lingerie that you adored.

So here you were, lying on the bed, slightly nervous as you awaited for Jaehee to walk into the room. You just hoped that it wouldn't be awkward.

"(n-name) what are you doing?!" Jaehee asked, flustered as she opened the door.

"Do you not like it?" You covered your dejected expression.