October 14th

October 14th, 2013

Dear You,

I can't describe it. How I feel, I mean. I'm not in love with you, but I feel like, if I was ever given the chance, I could love you. I could be romantic and take you out for a nice dinner. I could hold you and hug you when you're sad and tell you everything's going to be okay. I could kill the spider in the corner of your room if you hate spiders. I don't think it'd be very hard for anyone to love you.

Today was a shorter day than most. I had an essay I needed to print, and since my printer at home wasn't working, I actually had a real reason to go to the library. You straightened your hair today. But I've decided that no matter how much makeup you have on or what color skirt you wear or if you decide wear glasses or contacts, I'd still think you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I sound so mushy in these letters. But I can't help the way you make me feel.

Even in day-to-day life outside of the library, you randomly appear in my mind. Everytime I pick up a book, I wonder if you'd already read it, or if you'd like it. When someone calls a woman a name, I wonder if you share it with her. Any name would suit you. I think you'd be pretty with any name. 

I get distracted easily. Typing out my essay is not an easy thing to do when you're around. Even if you're behind me, I can see you in the glare of the computer next to me. And even in a shitty computer screen, you're still gorgeous. 

Today was the shortest trip to the library I'd ever had. I went in, typed some stuff, admired your beauty, printed some stuff, and went home. The shortest, yet the most productive day I've ever had since I noticed you. But it wasn't until I started to fall asleep that I realized I was missing something.

I had left the yellow envelope with all the letters in it on the table at the library.

With great love,

Nathan

-----

So I know this is long overdue. But Happy New Year! I'll try to write another chapter within the next few days because you guys have been so patient and supportive. Thank you!

(also sorry this one is short)