2.

Camila hates parties.

She's never been much of a party girl, preferring to stay in, lounge around in her pjs, and binge watch episodes of Orange Is The New Black while stuffing her face with pizza.

But she's here for Dinah because Camila forewent the previous party, promising she would attend the next one (the I have homework excuse only works so many times), and, well, this is the next one, so she kind of had no choice in the matter. So Dinah shoved her into a sexy but flattering dress, curled her hair, and dragged her out of the door.

Currently, Camila is squished on the stained cushion of a couch, nursing a red cup of whatever Dinah handed her, watching a bunch of people she doesn't know get too drunk. She doesn't know how they even got invited to this party, because aside from maybe a few faces she recognizes from her classes, she has no idea who these people are. The drink that Dinah gave her is surprisingly tasty, with a strong fruity taste and a barely-there burn of alcohol.

Camila doesn't realize she had been taking bigger and bigger sips of it until she tips the cup back and nothing comes out. She decides to go find Dinah, because the couple sitting next to her is getting too close to each other for comfort, and she doesn't want to be here when they start getting each other off with her a foot away.

Wandering into the kitchen, she's surprised when she finds Dinah with two familiar faces, standing around a counter and giggling to each other.

"Chancho, there you are!" Dinah exclaims, tugging Camila closer to the group by her arm.

"Hi Camila! I didn't know you were here too!" Apparently tipsy Ally is even more excitable than sober Ally.

Camila laughs as she embraces the girl tightly. "Hey Ally, it's good to see you."

"Mila!" She hears, and feels more than sees Normani hug Camila from behind, sandwiching her against Ally.

"Oh my god, group hug!" Dinah practically screams as she launches herself onto the three girls, effectively smothering Camila completely. She's pretty sure no one on the outside can even see her, and that proves true when she hears a fourth voice nearby.

"What, how come I wasn't invited to this gay fest?"

"Get over here Lauser, Camila needs some of your Cuban loving."

Before Lauren or Camila have a chance to react, Dinah is pulling Lauren into the hug, trapping the girl in between herself and Camila. It's only then that Lauren even realizes Camila is part of it, her front pressed into Camila's right side.

This is like, super awkward, because Lauren's nose is only a few inches away from Camila's cheek. She can even feel her breath on the side of her face. Then all of a sudden, Camila feels something brush her ass, and she knows it's not Normani because the girls arms are wrapped around her and Ally, and she's 90% sure it was Lauren, but before she has a chance to say anything, Normani speaks up.

"Alright Dinah, can you like, let go now? I'm pretty sure we're suffocating poor Mila."

The embrace ends as quickly as it begins, and Camila doesn't really know what to think, but Ally's giggling and Normani's reaching for tequila and Lauren is looking everywhere but at her.

"Form a line, bitches. We're doing shots," Normani says, a wide grin on her face as she sets five shot glasses down onto the counter.

"Oh, no, I'm okay Normani. I don't really feel like getting shit-faced tonight," Camila protests, her hands raised up in front of her.

Dinah approaches them with a red solo cup in her hand, throwing her free arm around Camila. "Don't worry about her Mani. She's just going to be drinking the punch I've been making for her." She sends a wink to Normani who returns it, and Camila really wants to know what that's about, but before she can ask, Dinah is thrusting the full cup into Camila's face.